NELLY VS. KRS ONE

graf-freely!

Guest GEAsusONEnep

You all need to get off KRS' nuts. If I ever met this dumb fucking african I would have to slap him in his big cheeked face with my dick. Hes beefing to sell records. He calls Nelly a "hypocrite" but from what I remember KRS was rapping about the same shit. If Nelly started this shit I would be behind KRS but since KRS started it, fuck him. Fuck them both, actually.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whydontyudie

FUCK NELLY

ALL HIS SHIT SOUNDS IDENTICAL AND IF YOU BUY* HIS ALBUMS YOU ARE A LOSSSSSSEEERRRRRRRRRRRR GOT IT????

now fuck off

KRS-ONE INVINTED HIP HOP FOR YOU FAGGOTS

Guest Retnilps

nelly is just a cheap version of ludacris (who isnt much)

krs isnt the best rapper but he did do a lot of contribution to hip hop with Boogie Down Productions

krs's messages would have more impact if he didnt always whine and bitch and talk shit so much. he deserves mad respect because he was an originator and whatnot and he has some good shit to say (not so mention skills), but he makes himself look laim by talking shit about so many heads just because he doesnt dig their music. if he wanted to set an example and have something on all these other mc's he would leave the shittalkin off the records. talking shit is childish and makes them all look stupid. especially when you talk about how stupid thugs are then rap about how he holds mad respect iwth the crips and bloods and all that other shit. he just preaches too much and does it in a way thats annoying. i like some of his songs. nellys style of rapping annoys the fuck out of me. the way he always drops or raises the pitch of his voice makes it sound like hes about to cry all the time.

Guest greedy mars

all nelly sings about is those st.lunafucks and about the humidity in a place is .. and nice cars and fly hoes. i belive he shoould be shot as well as the many other commercial rap artist who dont even write there own lyrics.

i liked the first song that nelly had on the radio but it's been all downhill from there, i mean what is goin on in his head wearin a bandaid on his face? thats just sad, but whats worse is all the preppy kids copyin it an doin the same thing, thats just weak. but i would love to c an mc battle between those 2, even though krs would destroy him.

Guest tears*uno

my girlfriends 8 year old sister has a crush on nelly. enough said.

krs one all the way

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by $tonerizm

i lost respect for krs when he did a cut with p.diddy...nuff said

AHAHAHAHA. I'm glad someone brought this up. KRS talks all this shit about "commercial rappers" but we all must remember, he did a song with puff daddy. What a fucking idiot. Plus he did the sprite commercial, that big dumb african. He made an alright record, but can we say "WASH UP"? And please, can you nerds who have NO IDEA what you're talking about STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Guest mikro137

wow lets be gay and put bandages on our cheeks.

who is the advertising genius that came up with that one!!!

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

krs did go down the tubes but i must say my favorite song to this day is step into a world...shits hott i dont give a FUCK

i want a list of songs that have used that debbie harry sample.

blondie was in town saturday too and i missed it, darn.

Archived