Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

Freights from Europe!!!!!

Originally posted by driftsol

:D AHHH... Euro Freights!! LOVE all of these cars!!Yo, do you get any Eastern European freights rolling through your neck of the woods?

I saw some cars from UK a few times (Budapest). Nice post!!!

Never seen any eastern euro freights roll through here, I've seen some french ones though.

Incidently I'll be rolling through Budapest in a few weeks, haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just gotta ask

are the kids who paint fr8s in europe considered toys?

or do these same fr8 writers hit passenger trains also.

personally i think these trains are dope,

but hey im just a silly american scared of painting pieces

that last for 37 minutes.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i just gotta ask

are the kids who paint fr8s in europe considered toys?

or do these same fr8 writers hit passenger trains also.

personally i think these trains are dope,

but hey im just a silly american scared of painting pieces

that last for 37 minutes.

depends m8... an example is inch from the north... hes painted tube commuters and fr8s and he is no way a toy but if someone just painted fr8s they'd probably be considered as pussies and toys yeah. its ok to paint some fr8 if you are a regular commuter/tube kinda guy an all but if you did that you wouldn't wanna paint fr8s anyway.

and yeah... come to the uk your views of commuters would change... seeing a fr8 go through is fucking boring compared to a nicely done commuter. plus if you get flicks why does it matter if it's buffed write for yourself not others.

Originally posted by trainspotter

plus if you get flicks why does it matter if it's buffed write for yourself not others.

see thats the whole point of it all, for me at least. not sure if im comfortable relying on fliks for a reputation. im a little old fassioned.

in america the only time you get to see graffiti on trains in real life is on freights. i scope out passenger trains here, it could be done, easily - its been done, but the pieces didnt last an hour. i like to see graffiti, run, live. dont get me wrong i love fliks cause im a collector but to get the full effect you gotta see this shit in real life moving on a train.

yeah i agree and i like to see my stuff run - but i'd think if you manage to pull of a sik panel or whatever on a commuter/tube and it runs its a big achievement rather than a fr8 which usually runs for ages anyway.

A lot of writers would consider hitting freights in the UK toy...I wouldnt, as i would honestly say they have given me the confidence to go that little bit further. So their aint taht many big size freights a la america, but what the hell. They run, and stay running.....A freight will never match a commuter, or a tube, but if you get up on em, go for it! :D