do i "overstand"? no, but i understand you're a dumb motherfucker!

seeking

ok, on the low, my whole thing is like this: "fuck you, the word is 'understand' not 'overstand'. saying 'understand' doesnt make me anoyones slave. it doesnt make me a pawn, or a tool of the 'man'. it doesnt make me stupid, ignorant, gulliable. infact, if you ask me, you stupid motherfucker, your decision to change one tiny, single little word to fit some esoteric purpose that you invented to make yourself feel intelligent, was wasted on the chosen word. why not change "woman" or " something that might actually have even an ioda of social signifigance? oh thats right, cause you're a stupid motherfucker. i forgot that we had already established that.

if you dont know what im talking about, listen to any 'concious' rap, any 'NOI black muslim' lecture, or any stupid ass white boy who thinks he's on some 'save africa' shit.

seeking/fantastic damage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word up, If I ever had a badass birthday party you'd be first on the guest list, and if you couldent make it, i'd forge you some notes for work, and give you a ticket to come kick it and be a motivational speaker at my party, that would be the good life.

topic: black people shitting on the phillipines while listening to techno in acoustic.

wow. what was i thinking?

oh thats right, i was thinking that rap annoys the fuck out of me these days, thats right.

psuedo-intelligence is worse than ignorance. 'belie'dat'

seeking/hopped up on gatorade and El-P

yeah its mad annoying.

theres really no point to it. the first time i heard it was in nas' stillmatic.

if someone like nas really wants to make change go out and do it. dont sit there with your rhyme pad and say 'im gonna say overstand..i aint under shit!'. that doesnt help anything. thanks for nothing.

I sunbathe nude, i trust that won't be a problem. If I am invited? But yeah I hate that shit. That was one of the most annoying things in that book Monster. He kept saying that shit over and over (or is it under and under) in the book. Yes he was a black muslim.

basically I overstand you seeking.

Originally posted by seeking

ok, on the low, my whole thing is like this: "fuck you, the word is 'understand' not 'overstand'. saying 'understand' doesnt make me anoyones slave. it doesnt make me a pawn, or a tool of the 'man'. it doesnt make me stupid, ignorant, gulliable. infact, if you ask me, you stupid motherfucker, your decision to change one tiny, single little word to fit some esoteric purpose that you invented to make yourself feel intelligent, was wasted on the chosen word. why not change "woman" or " something that might actually have even an ioda of social signifigance? oh thats right, cause you're a stupid motherfucker. i forgot that we had already established that.

if you dont know what im talking about, listen to any 'concious' rap, any 'NOI black muslim' lecture, or any stupid ass white boy who thinks he's on some 'save africa' shit.

seeking/fantastic damage

i take it you dont like peter tosh.....

Originally posted by rental

well, i dont...but maybe thats because his fame came from a song called 'legalize it (dont criticize it)'... you wonder where stupid rap songs come from...

you obviously dont even know much about him so i wouldnt talk shit about him. first of all, he got his fame from the wailers, not legalize it. and you cant compare his lyrics to rap songs. he was inovative as fuck and he didnt write about weed cus he liked getting fucked up and he thought it was cool. did you even listen to the lyrics of that song "legalize it"?

sorry to break it to you man but the wailers were world famous long before peter tosh went solo and wrote that song. you may not have known he was in the wailers but that doesnt mean that other people didnt. he got famous before he went independent whether you knew it or not. do you even know how he died? do you know shit about him? why are you actling like you do then?

dude, all im saying is that he was famous long before that song came out and its nothing like rap songs. you seem to be saying he was just another stupid stoner who liked to bitch. its obvious you dont know much about him so its pointless arguing about him with me. thats all....

Archived