the BUSH TWINS ... ?

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

I wanna fuck the shit outta Jenna. Oh, baby.

I would love to pollute her family's bloodline with my brownness while I sodomized her. She'd make a great babymoms.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Zack Morris

the real question is would you fuck one of the bush twins

as a canadian... I would feel that it's my duty to Queen and Country.

from that picture they seem fuckable and the fact they're the president's daughter id fuck em as hard as their father fucked our country, but if they were'nt the president's daugthers and they were everday girls i would need to inspect them closer like their faces and their attitude and their bodies in real life.. before i would stick em

Guest socrates

Who wouldn't have sex with the president's daughter(s). You would be the talk of the town you could be like paula Jones and say that she/they forced you to do it. You could sell the movie rights for $$$. Finally, think of how you could always tell your friends" yeah, well I fucked the presidents daughter" and there could never be a bettter awnser.

I can't believe so many of you kids can imagine yourselves getting the opportunity to fuck 1 Bush daughter but you're all so unwilling to entertain the thought of fucking them both! You guys are pathetic... Obviously Babs is the shit, but just look at her, no man could tame that bush (pun INTENDED!)! Now look at Jenna, don't you see the glint of insecurity in her eye? Ah, fuck it, you kids do what you want but I'm gonna let them tag-team me...

Guest Canadiano

Yo, man, Barb is my dream girl!

The reason I voted for Jenna originally is because of the insecurities. I bet they get fucked enough. Jenna would let me piss on her, maybe.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oooh i voted wrong. i thought the question was, which one would you rather fuck, not which one would shame their family first. i change my vote to Barb

one looks just plain ugly and the other one has some serious chunk going on....not to mention the typical bush family border line down syndrome features....

the winner is......

MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest willy.wonka

i beleeb you^^^

i like the brunette better..looks like a sassy bitch that would love for me to shoother butthole with me sperm.

Archived