Scribble Jam

jammer

So scribble jam 2002 is august 8-11 in cincinnatti, anyone else gonna be there? I know i will, but probably not on the 8th - sounds kinda boring.. anyway the director who set the shit up told me that sever and all his boys have spots on the wall, do any of you?

.jammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the director said that sever was going to be there?!!! oh my god. ill be there for sure. im gonna bring a lawnchair and sit there and watch him and his friends paint, and im gonna watch them the whole time and im not even going to look at another writer cause i love that AWR steez.

seeks/usually i would, but nah, i think i'll head north

yo fuck you...straight up i was just making the point that he said their whole crew is gonna be rocking the wall. especially you "seeking," your trying to make it out like i was some giddy school hip-hop onlooker bustin a nut over one writer... are you and your entire crew gonna be their? fuck it, whatever chump - be a dick.................

Guest DR. POTNA

how ironic it is that the only reason u midwest kids know about awr msk in the first place is because of scribble magazine....haha..... whats up with the parties out there that weekend??? hey email me if anybody knows of anything!:D

YEAH I HEARD FREDDIE PRINZE JR. WAS GOING TO BE THERE TOO, GE SAID THAT HE HAD MORE POWER MOVES THAN ALL THE JUNKWARTZ PUT TOGETHER AND THAT HE WAS GONNA CALL OUT EYEDEA, AND WAS GOING TO GO OVER EVERYONES PIECE WITH BUBBLE LETTERS THAT SAID "GAYONE", OH AND HE ALSO SAID THAT HE COULD SCRATCH BETTER THAN Q-BERT...THAT'S THE ONLY REASON IM GOING!!!!!!!!

Archived