no flicks, just rants and raves

melvinakro

Guest whydontyudie

but like i said before totem2 is sick as fuck and if hes got his graff furthering his career as an artist i gotta say hella fucking props.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whydontyudie

writing isnt easy and getting to that point to master it aint easy either and takes scrilla or being a RACKSTART(me) ahhaahahahha

anyway toys need to reasd this shit

Guest blancito

rants and ravers

having recently met with the some of the creatives and ad execs on the new sprite campaign...alls i can say is...how can a bunch of kahki and dockers clowns really understand their claimed market of urban youth...ahh yes, the wonders of the advertising industry. oh man, some of the shit they got coming up is weak. boycott sprite so they have to change up their shit. but maybe i'm just bitter cause we got jerked.

as for fears of graffiti being totally co-opted by the mainstream...i wouldn't sweat that. they can only go so far as long is graffiti is still....illegal. props to the UK for decriminalizing puffing in your own house. is new york next bloomie?

Guest VYELS MIA

IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY...DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

:heated: I THINK MELVIN IS UPSET BECAUSE PEOPLE ARENT POSTING HIS FLICKS ON THIS WEB SITE....YES I KNOW HE BOMBS.... BUT HES UPSET...... HES TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING THE ATTENTION HE DESIRES....AFTER ALL WHY PUT IN THE WORK IF NOBODIES GONNA ADMIRE IT..? OH WELLL I GUESS HE DOES ADMIT HES BITTER SO THIS WILL COME AS NO SUPRISE... CMON MELVIN THE REAL KIDS KNOW...DONT COMPLAIN TO THESE INTERNET KIDS....EXCEPT UNDERGROUND DAPP. DADDY <

:king:

Originally posted by melvinakro

you're the ones who read the latest mass appeal on the train ride back home from scrap yard, feeling like youre up on real new york graffiti because you know ken cappelos irak collection by heart while you ignore the miles of gems just out your train window. you're the ones who can't wait to get to the the graffiti capital of the world, where you proceed to take pictrues of year,merz,noel, kerse,skrew,rates and post them on a website peretrating the fraud that they rep new york. youre the ones who go the shows, blackbook in hand, praying that some attention craving looser wearing camo and a filas visor will sign your book. your'e the ones who spend hours dissecting every last detail of a loomit piece you found somewhere in brooklyn, feeling like youre on the cutting edge of this magical art form. you're the maggots, the ones who make the job of some blood sucking advertising executive for reebok or pepsi so easy.

you're the ones who don't see us coming.

i defintly agree

yeah. its pointless raving about the state that graffiti is in. you can fight it, but its going to happen, whatever it is. so just do your thing, so you can count on yourself and say "yep, i did the right thing by my scene" and thats all any one can ask for.

invincible untouchable

mr vyels, if you dont think ive been flicked on this site, ask cecs who i am, and that will assuage your concerns. but yes,i am still very very bitter about the state of graffiti in general.

and the kids that im writing about are not the ones who get attention. the scarp yard lackies and digital camera demons? if you read what i opened the post with i didnt complain about one cat that puts in work. i have love for anyone whos done a fillin. the people im complaining about arent getting shine. but hey keep thinkin what youre thinking

bitter till the day i die

Originally posted by DVISE GRPHk

MAN YOU FUCKING PISS ME OFF I BET YOU ARENT EVEN A REAL WRITER I HATE FOOLS LIKE YOU TALKIN ABOUT SHIT LIKE YOUR THE ONE WHOS BEIN SOLD IN THE BOOKS AND IF I WAS SOLD IN BOOKS ID BE FUCKIN GLAD BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY SEE A PIECE WHERE YOU PUT IT BUT MAGAZINES LIKE THE ONE THE FUCKING SITE YOUR ON PUTS YOUR NAME OUT ALLOVER THE PLACES.AND FOR YOUR FUCKIN INFO IVE BEEN SPORTIN TRIBAL SINCE BEFORE FRED DURST AND ALL THOSE OTHER PUNK ASS BITCHES I SPORT TRIBAL CAUSE THEY KEEP THEYRE SHIT CLEAN AND FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN GET UP

man I can't even make this out..... all i get is BLA BLA BLA BLA FUCK BLA BLA BLA FUCK

can someone help me out.

Archived