Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bood

Big Brother

Recommended Posts

How many of you watch this show? sometimes if you watch the live feeds u'll see the bitchs naked :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SE4_2002

..

 

Cant` stand our one, FUCK JADE !!!!!!!!!! kATE sit on my face..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: ..

 

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Cant` stand our one, FUCK JADE !!!!!!!!!! kATE sit on my face..

 

hahahahahaha. i want to shoot the bitch. did you see that one eviction night when she could hear everyone outside saying "get jade out" and she started crying. i laughed. oh i laughed. they're all a bunch of wankers anyway. i really want to smash tim's head into a sharp object

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SE4_2002

Re: Re: ..

 

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

 

hahahahahaha. i want to shoot the bitch. did you see that one eviction night when she could hear everyone outside saying "get jade out" and she started crying. i laughed. oh i laughed. they're all a bunch of wankers anyway. i really want to smash tim's head into a sharp object

 

Yeah fuck Tim ginger cunt!! It`s Jade`s voice man, goes right through ya"she`s a minger" Makes me fell ashamed to come form South East London!! I can`t wait till she gets evicted hope everyone gives her loads of shit, fat bitch!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest catwash

when she got naked the other night and said 'oooh you can see my kebab'

 

what a fat, filthy carcrash of a ho. just imagine being locked in there with her, or any of them. It'd drive me mental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

put me on that show...

 

tags and me nekkid on 12oz....all i'll be doing is typing on 12oz..unless they have some hot ass chick on there..then i'd be trying to bone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by catwash

when she got naked the other night and said 'oooh you can see my kebab'

 

what a fat, filthy carcrash of a ho. just imagine being locked in there with her, or any of them. It'd drive me mental

 

 

you know it, her and Tim i`d have to kill em!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×