Meeting of Styles Copenhagen BIG POST!!!

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Okay, here we go with the flicks from the Meeting of Styles in Copenhagen last weekend, the 6th of July.

Even though this legal jam faced heavy political opposition it wasnt enough to stop around 100 writers from 12 different nations from doing their thing.

Thanks to everybody who supported and showed up.

Peace

PS All flicks borrowed from www.wankers.dk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
Guest willy.wonka

now that i see everything...did anybody tell you what great posts you have..this stuff is truely awesome..."its the shit"

some of the best non-american stuff i have seen on here..im not too big of a fan on european stuff,but i see where i sleep on it..i like a lot of it..mode2 used to tickle my pee pee, now i have a full boner, if you know what i mean.

good show

Originally posted by evilistic

mr abc rockin it

cheers mate :-)

let me just say what a dope event this was, and what a dope place copenhagen is. didn't meet a bad person in the whole time i was there. all the writers i met were super nice, not an ounce of beef to be seen. the mac, if you're watching, i got the pics of the car back and they look great. sek2 saw it rolling around the city the next day and it got some funny looks from the passers-by. thanks go to Europe for his hospitality and the truckload of free paint he gave us (nice one), and all the shop keepers/bus drivers/taxi drivers/railway staff that were a great help and didn't get pissed at us dumbass tourists.

cancelled eh? jesus....quite a bunch of styles meeting in one place....say it once and ill say it again, euro styles just give me the feel of fun and colors....

one last thought....great upclose of the mac shot europe...really its quite breathtaking in detail.....i love seeing the contours of the wall.....i feel like i can run my hands over the rough concrete.....

Already checked this out on wankers.dk, but I have to give it up for all my friends from sweden.

-CP crew and Rea crew!!!!!!!

That Cdc boys was my favourite though.

Even if I don´t really care for photorealistic painting I have to say that the Mac is incredibly good at that game, I have never seen better.

Archived