THE OS GEMEOS THREAD

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was lucky enough to catch their show at the luggage gallery in sf when it came through last year. all art made with shit they found on the streets of frisco. not your typical os gemeos stuff, but still breath taking. i went in on the last day and spent almost an hour in a room smaller than my english class just looking and trying to absorb.

holy fucking shit.

and if i remember tomorrow, i'll flick some stuff they painted in the east bay during their visit.

WHAAAAAAT!!!

I REMEMBER SEEING AN ILL ASS PIECE MORE THAN 10YRS AGO

IN DOWN TOWN BELO HORIZONTE(CITY IN BRASIL)AND NEVER

THOUGHT THEY WOULD GO AS FAR AS THEY HAVE. I HAVE TO SAY

THE TWINS ARE ON TOP NOW. NOT JUST DUE TO THE FACT I'M BRAZILIAN TO, BUT THE WAY THEY STILL LIVE THE LIFE OF WHAT GRAFF WAS ALL ABOUT... IF I HALF TO EXPLAIN WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, THEN YOU'RE PLAYING THE WRONG GAME... GERKEM

SOME OTHER WRITERS FROM BRASIL IF ANYONE COULD CATCH

SOME FLICS: BORIS,DALATA,DROPS,PAZ,CHYDER,JETZ,GINHO,

SKILO,CRAZYBOYSCREW,THE ALIENS AND BELIVE

IT OR NOT,,, A DOPE DOPE AIRONE...

• 2 weeks later...

Respect, Respect to the twinos. My bad for bringing the topic back, but I thought stealing photos was one of the main reasons for this forum to exist, I still haven't made an opinion on whether its wrong or right, but I can assure you that i never visit any graff websites besides 12oz and on this forum I get to see a little bit of everything thats going around-really convenient.

I was also curious about Brazilian trains, I'm aware that there are plenty of trains in Brazil but I have never seen flicks of painted trains. Does anyone know if OSGemeos get down on Brazilian steel?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I hope these people are going to be in the 12ozprophet book. I seriously need to see more from these two. twins.... How they can work together is fucking amazing. I'd pay to see them in action. Not some man-on-man gay action. Butt the two painting.

I'm on the jock,

Yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Archived