Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REGULATOR

MILFS!!!!!!!!!

stories about milfs

anyway today im sitting on a park bench with my homie high as fuck, and when im high as fuck, im horny as fuck...so i look over at the playground and spot this young ass blonde mom about like 25....sober i might have not been into it...but i was extremely horny...anyways....she decideds to pick up all the little shovel and trucks that her kids had in the sand....so one by one...shes bending over....i can see down her shirt...at this point im staring so hard im just like whoa!! she turns around and her booty is all up in the air...it was hot today and she was wearing some tite jeans and this skimpy tank top but god damn i was getting so on!!! my friend told me to calm down because i was tearing apart my coke bottle to relieve the horniness....but yea that was good....post up some stories about milfs

:)why thank-you mista swif1.

i've got no real stories...

when i was in 1st grade my gf's mom walked around my school w/ her bare breast hanging out cuz she was feeding her baby. it bothered me then.

I fucked a MILF (does that make sense ?).. it was good. she was 38 or somethin but so so fine.. she was south east asian so that made it even better.

go me ! :king:

^^^ THE STORY...how you meet her...was she a freak...did she have a husband and was looking for some young fun??

avils, how old are you? i got a handjob from a 30 something year old in thailand. the only one thats ever made me come. fast too. i was like "how the fuck did you do that? teach me how..." milfs are dope.

regs - i'm not too proud of the story or the details behind it.. needless to say i learnt alot from the experience so that prolly gives you a fair idea.

jah - mid 20's man. at the time i was only 18. hahaha holy fuck... everytime i think about that h0 i get toey as fuck.

aye jah, you got email ?

Originally posted by avils

I fucked a MILF

pun like whoa...? :D

you're welcome, 666

Guest Stapler

I got me a MILF for a teacher now, she is a short nice body with a perfect set of tits. I want to fuck her but i know i would get expelled. DAMM FUCK THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Originally posted by Stapler

I got me a MILF for a teacher now, she is a short nice body with a perfect set of tits. I want to fuck her but i know i would get expelled. DAMM FUCK THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.

what they dont know wont hurt them

i want a milf...me and my friend just made some stupid shit up the other day we we were rambling "gilf" how origanol huh im sure you can figure it out:p :P :crazy: :crazy: :o

Guest willy.wonka

ladie had 2 kids...sat on my lap..asked if i wanted to fuck her after i did some sexy shit while she was on my lap...2 years older than me...i said no and she asked anybody if they wanted to fuck her...some dorky skinny dude said yes and i watched....

nasty ass hoe..

Guest willy.wonka

moaned like a man...bed broke and the husband found out..........

i work with a milf i have hooked up with her daughter who is also fine as hell, but her mom......:eek:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by jah

sounds like it was nasty....

tell me about it..at some points it sounded like a cow in pain...

Originally posted by DVISE GRPHk

THE LIBRARIAN AT THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I USED TO GO TO WAS A MILF BUT I WAS TOO YOUNG TO EVEN NOTICE BACK THEN

really? damn the libraian at my elementary school was 89 years old and had puffy feet....

Guest NoamChomsky

i miss moe:( is he still on here?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this