Hellfest

Dave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was going to attend but money just got really tight and I can't. I'm so pissed I wanted to beat up some omish kids. Last year was recockulous heat inside that venue. A lot of the crew are going up to support the boys in One Nation Under. Bummed on missing Cro Mags. Even though Paris isn't playing. And as well on quite a few other bands. To everyone able to atend have fun and punch a PC (politically correct not computer)emo faggot for me.

Even tho the dudes voice takes some time getting used to, ONE NATION UNDER fucking own. Where are they from? Cuz their label Eulogy is based in Florida. In my town actually hah. Y

Yeah but lots of good bands this year.

Other shit im seeing this summer:

Hopesfall,

unearth,

Stretcharmstrong , Until The End (last two at warped tour)

.....thisdayfoward, ptw have a show in august......

peace

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Even tho the dudes voice takes some time getting used to, ONE NATION UNDER fucking own. Where are they from? Cuz their label Eulogy is based in Florida. In my town actually hah. Y

peace

They are from Cincinnati OH.

• 2 weeks later...

the only reason i didnt hate this year was the fact that i didnt have to pay to get in...but yeah,...the warped tour bullshit was i full effect this year...but for a few bands it was fucking awsome...a few of my friends bands played which was fun (especially since it got my cheap ass in) and american nightmare,cromags,mostprecious blood,hatebreed, and a few other bands made it bareble...plus just hanging out with friends NOT sitting at home watching tv makes it a little easier to swallow...yep...thats my hellfest rant...whooo

Archived