Mr. Act-One

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it's cool that Act and Grey are talking about old beefs. Seems like all of us in Albuquerque had problems with each otehr at some point. I remember not liking either of them for a time, but I've got nothing but respect for them now.

And I can certainly understand Grey's comments about gaining strength through beef with other writers. I've intentionally told kids they suck to make them try harder. Stack used to dog my shit, and it sure made me try harder.

Anybody remember when Act had beef with Tekno (Saint)? That shit was funny.

-GIANT-

reading this is funny...but it makes me ask, what the hell was in the water in ABQ new mexico that so much graff came outta there?! seriously, theres ton of way bigger cities that stil havent even really produced one big name..let alone 2-3. whats the ABQ back-story?

the water is shit brown,we had it shipped to us from mexico.it's good to see all my mentors are still destroying.i,myself,have been doing the best i can.guess what?,the twins are still around!!!!hit me up you guys,and i know thats you,nore,the devil shit aint fooling me,eat a bowl of chorizo con huevos,puto!!

oh yeah,no dis to act,i think saint stomped him.remember the wool warehouse yards?i still can't get enough of those monolithic memories.........does anybody know what happened to rel or motion?haven't talked to motion in like 5 years.

I DONT REMEMBER THE ACT AND TEKNO SHIT BUT I DO REMEMBER THE WOOL WAREHOUSE. EVERBODY WAS ROCKIN ALL THESE PIECES WHEN ME AND SOFA ROLLED UP. WE ROCKED THAT SHIT FROM HEAD TO TOE, WINDOWS AND ALL, WITH TAGS AND THROW-UPS.

IT WAS LIKE THE NEXT DAY OR SOME SHIT AND TEKNO TRYED TO ROLL UP AND WAS LIKE "YO AMEN AND SOFA YOU GUYS CANT BE HERE, THIS PLACE IS FOR PIECES NOT THROW-UPS AND TAGS. YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE". SO I TOLD THAT BITCH "MAKE ME LEAVE" AND AS HE TOOK A STEP BACK, I GRABED HIM AND DESTROYED HIS HOLE WORLD!!!!! LOL!! AFTER THAT I WENT TO VJ'S AND GOT THIS DOPE TATTOO! THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL DAYS!!:king: :king:

RENEGADES OF FUNK

DEFAMENONE

PIMPIN HOES DAILY

Archived