WISE OF PITTSBURGH.......

bill clinton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wise is one of the best in pittsburgh, straight up. chech out his shit at the b3 skatepark too. fuck the name game. how many writers in america? cant even count, can you. now, the fact that two good writers choose the same name, but live across the country doesnt matter at all. as long as they dont have the same style, or the same crews, its all good.

peace yallz

Originally posted by blahblahblah:

wyse a2m?...what about wise that write with rebel?...he holds copyrights...wise EMS has been around for a minute and done his amount of crushing...just because you wrote it dont get mad at the world...and the world lived happily ever after

Originally posted by blahblahblah:

wyse a2m?...what about wise that write with rebel?...he holds copyrights...wise EMS has been around for a minute and done his amount of crushing...just because you wrote it dont get mad at the world...and the world lived happily ever after

wise EMS...were is he from?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

there are waaaaay to many wise...they should ALL roll over and die...especially wise a2m. he can suck my big munjkee hung cock

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

ok, there needs to be a vote taken about this shit. ENOUGH ALREADY. if your not wyse a2m, you should just let it go.... write something else... im speaking from experience on this... give up the ghost...

yeah, definately the whole name thing again...but i'm gonna hafta say this guys not half bad...so keep writing wise, cuz its spelled different...and you gotta remember, there's billions of people in this world...and only 26 letters and 9 numbers...so there's gonna be controversy sometime down the road...maybe he could start writing ewis or siwe or weis...nah, that would be silly

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor:

wise is one of the best in pittsburgh, straight up. chech out his shit at the b3 skatepark too. fuck the name game. how many writers in america? cant even count, can you. now, the fact that two good writers choose the same name, but live across the country doesnt matter at all. as long as they dont have the same style, or the same crews, its all good.

peace yallz

ahahah i hope that's not the best pittsburgh has to offer....

did i say "wise sure is the best writer in pa!"? im quite sure i didn't. i said he's one of the best. don't get too cocky about yourself, there is an evil here, too, but he's in NSF. oh wait, you're not and you probably don't live on the east coast either. maybe you should write something else....or just fuck the whole name shit and do what you want to. as long as theres no little "fuck wyse a2m"s on his pieces, you shouldn't be mad.

[This message has been edited by some pittsburgh flavor (edited 09-02-2001).]

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor:

did i say "wise sure is the best writer in pa!"? im quite sure i didn't. i said he's one of the best. don't get too cocky about yourself, there is an evil here, too, but he's in NSF. oh wait, you're not and you probably don't live on the east coast either. maybe you should write something else....or just fuck the whole name shit and do what you want to. as long as theres no little "fuck wyse a2m"s on his pieces, you shouldn't be mad.

[This message has been edited by some pittsburgh flavor (edited 09-02-2001).]

hey brainiac...i don't write evil. and i damn sure write something else that nobody would ever write. i'm not here to support wyse.a2m (don't even know him), but i do think that it _is_ a diss to a writer if you are worse than he is and go about writing his name. it's just disrespectful. kids these days...hrmph.

just my .02

i'm from the bugh as you all know and i was really suprised at this post. i really dont want to get into it with the name thing but damn wise got good! the shit at b3 kinds sucks compared to this post. i wanna paint with that dude. i need to paint something othere than fr8s. let me know if any pgh heads wanna hook up. i got dope fr8 spots.

------------------

rock out with your cock out.

wise is my man. he and i did are first peices together in 95' .as far as the name thing goes, he catches wreck everywhere he goes over that. so after all this time do you think he really gives a fuck? alot of people have alot of names...peace to the EMS/SID pittsburgh division, wise,sinr,serket

Archived