FREE SLURPEES ON ME!

DISCO BRYSO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Slurpees are the bomb. They give you a choice of flavours or mix em up and have a surpirse when your throat is so dry from smoking marijouna..........I LOVE SLURPEES

mmm slurpees :yum:

-banana/coke

-code blue/pina colada

-cherry/banana

i wisht they had the flavors of last summer still around

mmm bart simpsons rootbeer flavor

oh well maybe some good shit will come out soon

Guest socrates

Hey Disco I was wondering when anyone you know ever paid for a slurpee, I always remeber filling it up and then just walking out.

Guest uncle-boy

i got one this morning at like 2:20am.

when i got there i was all buss. there was a lady employee sweeping up aoutside, she said i was gonna piss in the back i said . what i cant go down the street and say hi to my good friend mike?? fuck. then i pissed in the back.:king:

the scary thing is that my friend and i have carefully planned out a map of 7-11's in the area. we're hitting them ALL before 12 tonite.....its at least 25 7-11's and its in probably an area of.......30 miles......

then when we get tired of slurpees, we'll just throw them at people....cause...fuck man....we didnt pay for them...muahahahaha.

ah...the joys of being a total slacker with too much free time....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

oh man.. I used to pull that shit all the time. 7-11 was the first place I racked from, me and my little sister used to have the fucking racket. jack from 7-11, hop on the bus, peddle the candy on the playground for a 300% profit. we were thugs! no joke though, my little sister got pinched at 7-11 for shoplifting when she was like 8.. man, I am a horrible older brother. we had to rake all the leaves in the front yard. my mom used to be the best thief when she was young, she told me about stealing brooms and shit, and one time, a vacuum cleaner. yo socrates, last night I had a motherfuckin' dream about Torby. shit was wild. I gotta get back home.:p

Guest socrates

I had a dream about being really high and getting a slurpee last night, but then this morning I had realised that I was high and did get a slurpee last night.

Archived