Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DISCO BRYSO

FREE SLURPEES ON ME!

whats funny is they have 7-11 commercials here in my town but there isn't a 7-11 eithin a 4 hour drive of my house...its great

Closest one to me is 132 miles away. And I too get commercials on tv.

I even get coupons in the mail. A big FUCK YOU to the lucky fucks who get a slurpee

you like those slurpies too hey..

you sound like my boy acuse always wanting on after painting.

never liked slurpees..... slurp my cock!!!!

i make joke my friend

damm i wish i had free slurpies , i have replaced normal meals with slurpies and im lovin every minute of it

i fucking went in around 12:30 and the cocksmoker said i had to wait untill 6 damn it i was hyped

Guest Stapler

Slurpees are the bomb. They give you a choice of flavours or mix em up and have a surpirse when your throat is so dry from smoking marijouna..........I LOVE SLURPEES

mmm slurpees :yum:

-banana/coke

-code blue/pina colada

-cherry/banana

i wisht they had the flavors of last summer still around

mmm bart simpsons rootbeer flavor

oh well maybe some good shit will come out soon

fuckin bastards i went in around 11 in the morn and they said they ran out of cups bitch asses

Guest socrates

Hey Disco I was wondering when anyone you know ever paid for a slurpee, I always remeber filling it up and then just walking out.

Guest uncle-boy

i got one this morning at like 2:20am.

when i got there i was all buss. there was a lady employee sweeping up aoutside, she said i was gonna piss in the back i said . what i cant go down the street and say hi to my good friend mike?? fuck. then i pissed in the back.:king:

the scary thing is that my friend and i have carefully planned out a map of 7-11's in the area. we're hitting them ALL before 12 tonite.....its at least 25 7-11's and its in probably an area of.......30 miles......

then when we get tired of slurpees, we'll just throw them at people....cause...fuck man....we didnt pay for them...muahahahaha.

ah...the joys of being a total slacker with too much free time....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

oh man.. I used to pull that shit all the time. 7-11 was the first place I racked from, me and my little sister used to have the fucking racket. jack from 7-11, hop on the bus, peddle the candy on the playground for a 300% profit. we were thugs! no joke though, my little sister got pinched at 7-11 for shoplifting when she was like 8.. man, I am a horrible older brother. we had to rake all the leaves in the front yard. my mom used to be the best thief when she was young, she told me about stealing brooms and shit, and one time, a vacuum cleaner. yo socrates, last night I had a motherfuckin' dream about Torby. shit was wild. I gotta get back home.:p

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this