WHOA NIGGA CHILL!

MEROJUANA

LEFT RIGHT LEFT

originally posted by sucking:

its too bad you dis the wrong people most the time, cause you're pretty amusing.

UMMMM... YEAH COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE ME A LIST OF THE "RIGHT" PEOPLE TO DISS?

IF THERE'S ANYONE "RIGHTER" TO DISS THAN THIS CHEESEPUFF CMEUP, I DON'T KNOW WHO IT COULD POSSIBLY BE... AS FOR YOU, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BUT THE WAY YOU SWALLOW COCK N' BALLZ CONSTANTLY ON THIS PAGE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT LEGIT ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO'S NOT LEGIT... IF CLOWNING HERBS IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: LEFT RIGHT LEFT

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

AS FOR YOU, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BUT THE WAY YOU SWALLOW COCK N' BALLZ CONSTANTLY ON THIS PAGE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT LEGIT ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO'S NOT LEGIT...

haha, maybe you haden't realized it, but im the guy who is steady getting shit for dissing people, not for riding their dicks.

also, i know mero, ive bombed with mero, you dont know him and you dont know me. i said he backs up his talk, thats it.

but go ahead and keep making yourself laugh, as soon as everyone finds out you're a no-one, we can all have a good laugh...

Re: Re: LEFT RIGHT LEFT

now this is some funny shit..

first off take it like this, as far as im concerned all three of you are no ones...i dont see you up. i dont catch your trains. Therefore I dont care what you write. And besides that, Marlboro has the best point so far, I dont put out what i write here cause all the writers i know strongly clown any support of 'internet graffiti culture' and i have been clowned several times for wasting my time here.

but ima put my money on Marlboro Red in this showdown.

Originally posted by seeking

haha, maybe you haden't realized it, but im the guy who is steady getting shit for dissing people, not for riding their dicks.

also, i know mero, ive bombed with mero, you dont know him and you dont know me. i said he backs up his talk, thats it.

but go ahead and keep making yourself laugh, as soon as everyone finds out you're a no-one, we can all have a good laugh...

YO I'M UP EARLY GETTING READY TO HEAD OUT AND MEET THE DAY, WHICH HAS ALREADY BEGUN WITH A STRAWBERRY PHILLIE AND A STEAMING CUP OF BLACK COFFEE...

ALL I CAN SAY CONCERNING THIS ISSUE IS THE FOLLOWING:

THE ONLY POINT I EVER TRIED TO MAKE WAS THAT I LIVE OVER HERE AND I'D NEVER SEEN MERO UP AT ALL... I WASN'T FABRICATING THIS STORY TO FUCK WITH MERO, I WAS JUST OFFERING MY TWO CENTS AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU HOMOS TOOK THE BALL AND RAN WITH IT...

THAT JUST SHOWS I MUST HAVE STRUCK A NERVE... BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED SLIGHTLY SINCE MY INITIAL COMMENTARY, NAMELY I SAW MERO UP!!!!!!!!!!

YES INDEED, 3 WHOLE TAGS ON THE WEST SIDE HIGHWAY, WHERE HE RAGGED FEES AND SOME OTHER DUDES. THE TAGS WERE YELLOW! AWESOME DUDE! YOU DID IT!

OK, SO I SAW MERO UP... WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? IS IT TIME FOR US ALL TO TAKE THIS ENTIRE DEBATE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, OR WILL THAT TRANSITION REQUIRE MORE THAN THREE TAGS...?

OUT FOR NOW

Guest Ted Wakowski

FIRING LINE -- this week's guests include...

Yo, this shit is hilarious. Transcripts need to be made available or something.

Highlights include the word-after-word descriptions of those parties being dissed (a solid NYC style). I'm seeing some nice wordplay here as far as similes and metaphors go as well. I think there could be a stronger presence of posted images relating to the commentary (something to think about) but good shit nonetheless.

And just to reittirate myself, I am not disrespecting any work done by anyone. All Im saying is that a well known name is hard earned. If I told everyone on this message board what I wrote, 99% will have not seen work in person. Therefore, that 99% has no business knowing what I write unless they are personally interested and even then its of little relevance. We all paint and do our thing ( I would hope anyway) I would feel like a sucker putting out my name without paint and a surface.

* edited cause i drank a large ice coffee.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

I would feel like a sucker putting out my name without paint and a surface.

ITS SATURDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

YO MISTA, ABOT, TECH ETC. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRANDED AS SUPER PUSSY HOE ASS NIGGAZ!!! YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS BY THROWING IT INTO 3RD GEAR WHEN YOU SAW ME MEPH MOS AND SET ON SATURDAY!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! 4 OF US, 5 OF YOU?!! ME AND MEPH CALLING YOU OUT??! YOU CROSSING THE STREET FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE???!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUNCHA CUNTS!!! YOU NIGGAZ LUCKED OUT THAT 2 SQUAD CARS WERE CREEPING OR WE WOULDA LAID THE MASSIVE INJURIES ON YOU HERBS!! TALKING ABOUT YOU BLOWING ME UP CUZ IM NOT UP? NIGGA I CLIPPED 3 OF YOU WITH ONE GIANT STOMPER THAT SAME NIGHT!!! YOU NIGGAZ ARE TRAAAAAAAASH AND SHOOK AS FUCK TO TOP IT OFF!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! YOUR ASSOCIATE KNEW I WAS ON ODIES BLOCK YESTERDAY WHY DIDNT YOU COME THROUGH??? WHY DIDNT YOU STEP UP TO ME ON SATURDAY WHEN I WAS WITH MEPH? DID YOU WANNA "MAKE SURE IT WAS ME" AGAIN?? LOLOLOL!!!!! YO MISTA WHAT HAPPENED YOU FAGGOT I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA "SLAP ME ON SIGHT"?? OR WOULD YOU ONLY DO THAT WHEN THERES AT LEAST 7 OTHER NIGGAZ THERE TO PREVENT ME FROM BEATING YOU LIKE A STEPCHILD?? YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, YOU NIGGAZ REALLY ARE CLOWNS, NOOOOOOOO RESPEEEEECCCCCTTTT!!!!!!! FUCKING HOEZ!!

MERO SAID IT NIGGAS

MLB INC TST BTK SAD

CBC BRONX BROOKLYN

CHILLY CHILL > > > >

Re: HEAVENS TO MERGATROID...ITS TOY...ACTION FIGURE EVEN!

Originally posted by SNAGGLEPUSS

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pce2115b32445de9756aae80a9520ff6a/fd7dcc9d.jpg'>

If this is a "MERO" tag really looks like...then whats all the fuss about???

lol niggas are cute, i killed a can with that tag. thats most definetly not my normal handstyle. It was a fuckaround, try something new type shit, Why didnt you flick all the other tags I had there? Heavens to pussytoys, you niggaz sure are masters of disguise LOL!! Bottom line is you niggaz are pussy and shook and all the other foul things i can think of. Dont comment!

MLBINC-W

KGKASS-L

mero says: "SO I GO 13 BLOCKS IN THE DIRECTION THAT THEY WENT ACCORDING TO THE HABIB NOWHERE ARE THESE CLOWNS"

now thats just plain stupid!!! no one is going to run straight down 13 blocks. (except your foolish ass) - not to mention a few days/weeks later you and your five boys wouldn't even then chase them aross the fucking street, oh i forgot there were two cops there......so follow them fools if your SO HARDCORE NIGGA!!!!! silly nyc boys

LOOK, THIS THREAD HAS BEEN PLAYED

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FUCKING PLAYED!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE TAG IS DISPICABLE, BUT TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW...

AS FAR AS THEM DUDES RUNNING FROM MERO... MAYBE THEY DID, MAYBE THEY'RE PUSSIES! ALL I EVER SAID WAS THAT I SAW THEM UP AND NOT MERO... NOW THAT THIS IS ESTABLISHED PRETTY DECENTLY, LET'S MOVE ON!

Guest whydontyudie

I CAN BUY BEEF INTHE STORE NOWADAYS WHY WOULD I WANT TO READ IT ON THE INTERNET. AND OH YEAH MERO IF YOU WANT PEEPS TO SEE YOUR REAL HANDSTYLE FINDA FUCKING KINKOS OR SOMEONE WITHAT SCANNER, PUT IT ONA 3 andahalf inch floppy AND POST THE MOTHERFUCKER FOR GODSAKES.

later

l0rd Ka0s

• 1 year later...

Re: ITS SATURDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

YO MISTA, ABOT, TECH ETC. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRANDED AS SUPER PUSSY HOE ASS NIGGAZ!!! YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS BY THROWING IT INTO 3RD GEAR WHEN YOU SAW ME MEPH MOS AND SET ON SATURDAY!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! 4 OF US, 5 OF YOU?!! ME AND MEPH CALLING YOU OUT??! YOU CROSSING THE STREET FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE???!!! NIGGA I CLIPPED 3 OF YOU WITH ONE GIANT STOMPER THAT SAME NIGHT!!! YOU NIGGAZ ARE TRAAAAAAAASH AND SHOOK AS FUCK TO TOP IT OFF!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

wow i dont know this kidd is prety good at typing......and i admit i dont realy got fillins rocking any more like that but cmon a mero stomper....lol sounds clasic any way i dont even know yall niggaz like that but i was there when yall niggaz tried to front on mista and tech and yall was mad deeper then us and yall seen like two more niggaz and yall started running like mice in a fire....and ya manz got suned out for his jacket...that was pitifull yall niggaz was kinda deep what happend...any way im too old for this pety shit just making an insite

i think mista would actualy beat u! never know tho

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived