Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Blizzard

building a mop......

ok, i have a kiwi shoe whitening containter, but now i do not know where to go from there, the top does not screw off or anything, i dont know how to get all the shoe whitener out, and i dont know what kid of ink or how to put it back in, please help :D

Guest melt

the top doesnt screw off, you can just pull it off(under the nib). after you get it off, take out the green thing under the nib(if you want drips). empty the whitener and add your ink and youre set.

yes...exactly what he said.

THIS TYPE OF SHIT PISSES ME OFF!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT TO BE A WRITER IF YOU CAN'T EVEN PULL THE FUCKING NIB OFF OF A KIWI SHOE POLISH BOTTLE!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

Also...kiwi is some of the most horrible ink for bombing...put something else in there

kid didnt you play with toys when you were little...god common sense! nib pulls off, ink goes in, nib goes back on...and remeber to cap it of nib get dry and mop go bad bad!

ok i must rephrase my question now, i never tried to take it off i was just being lazy and asking before i tried, but yes i got the top off, now i dont know what kind of ink or how much to put it....

too late, you shouldn't have wasted your question on something with such a simple answer... now you'll have to do some research... and don't ever post a stupid ass thread like this in here again.