Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
decu goldyn1

Sketches -- critque em plz

i see them....in the first post the 3 rd one down is good.. the outline one.

try keeping your throw 2 colors..... like a solid inside and an outline/3d.

and uhhhh try not to get too technical using alot of colors for your pieces, keep shit simple, itll look good without all the colors.

THE SECOND ONE IS OKEY...

BUT THE U GOING OVER THE N IS OFF AND SINCE YOU DID IT WITH THE OTHER LETTERS IS GOOD YOU GOT SOME GOOD SKILLS BUT YOU NEED TO DO BETTER FILLS THAN THAT AND THEY DONT HAVE TO BE ALL COMPLEX. BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE GOING A LITTLE OVER BOARD. BUT KEEP AT IT AND YOU WILL GET BETTER. ALSO PAINTING WHAT YOU SKETCH IS A GOOD WAY TO LEARN.:cool:

Guest big PERM

your style is like dyin in my sleep..........i dont feel it

Originally posted by big PERM

your style is like dyin in my sleep..........i dont feel it

thats tha funniest fucking shit ever!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::king:

thanks for the replies

and i know i have no style at all maybe time will grant me some along the way

and i agree with the coloring but i have to say it looks diff. on paper than how it scans

Guest THEdude

I like the first one

and the third one because its simple and cool I guess

I don't know about color so I can't really say nothing about that....

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by decu goldyn1

Ser it wasn't meant to be funny Ofoto is just a sucky host but villagephotos is the shizznit:o

word

yeah, the colors are kinda hurtin my eyes..... but i'm not into complementary colors right next to each other... maybe you are... but whatever... that face on the blue and yellow one needs to go...

Guest eleven17

i dont have the time to critique those....not that i have the right by any means.....peace:o

blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah....theres my critique....im bored

wow there thanks for the input but $h!t man why'd you have to bump it up i was hoping the thread would eventually make it to the 2nd page and fall back

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this