if your head explodes ill breath for you

Guest fr8lover

Originally posted by IHATEU

YEAH EXACTLY...arms aint butter, but the impostor margarine...arms straight up jocks lewis, and poorly at that...word to lewis and his concept jawns...

since you dont really know arms you can't say he jocks this person or that person...arms doesn't care about lewis or any writer for that matter...whens the last time you saw lewis paint a fucking pirate as one of his letters with a crab biting his leg and water with coral in it?or a mullet on one of his letters..arms is just a creative kid...not to mention he has a clean look to his freights...which lewis obviously strays from...concept pieces stretch way back bro....you can say arms jocks concept...or you can say..yeah arms fuckin jocks lewis "yo" hes not butter...and then you can turn around and say...but lewis jocks Blade "son" so that makes lewis not butter "yo".....worry about yourself and stop hating...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Wilt

whens the last time you saw lewis paint a fucking pirate as one of his letters with a crab biting his leg and water with coral in it?or a mullet on one of his letters

haha oh dude.you just played yourself...dont try and drop science when your still in gramer school faggot.....i wish i gave a shit about posting photos so i could play you more...stop now while your ahead

Guest rainydays

all of you hating on arms obviously have no idea what youre talking about...arms is one of the freshests cats rockin frieghts these days his simplistic style is just so clean...i swear if any of u were swingin of his dick any harder youd be his nutsac...arms is a delight!:P

Originally posted by IHATEU

haha oh dude.you just played yourself...dont try and drop science when your still in gramer school faggot.....i wish i gave a shit about posting photos so i could play you more...stop now while your ahead

not that i really care much about people on this board, but i dont think ive ever herd you say anything nice, or encouraging..from seeing your post on this board i honestly dont think your be a very fun person to paint with or chill around....im not tryign ot talk shit on you or beef with u im jus some people could stand to have some nice things to say once and a while

quit while im ahead?its a valid question....whens the last time you saw him do it?all i see are straight letters..not that straight letters are bad..because they aren't...and when did i say arms is better than anyone?its not a competition to me..i could give a fuck about lewis...paints a lot of freights..he gets my respect...but arms is my friend..im not going to sit around while you talk shit about him....if you think lewis is better than him..who gives a shit?you do..thats fine...but it's stupid to go and diss someone you dont know...especially on the internet...butter that...ya cocksuckers!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :D

....you can say arms jocks concept...or you can say..yeah arms fuckin jocks lewis "yo" hes not butter...and then you can turn around and say...but lewis jocks Blade "son" so that makes lewis not butter "yo".....worry about yourself and stop hating...

you should have read the rest of the reply.

quit while im ahead?its a valid question....whens the last time you saw him do it?all i see are straight letters..not that straight letters are bad..because they aren't...and when did i say arms is better than anyone?its not a competition to me..i could give a fuck about lewis...paints a lot of freights..he gets my respect...but arms is my friend..im not going to sit around while you talk shit about him....if you think lewis is better than him..who gives a shit?you do..thats fine...but it's stupid to go and diss someone you dont know...especially on the internet...butter that...ya cocksuckers!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :D

not that i care, but i think it was maybe 9 months ago that the lewis pirate /walk the plank/bottles of rum train was posted. the scrabble one was my alltime fav.

maybe its been covered already, but they were both obviously pretty fucking late on the extremely simple / concept/ whatever else anyones acrediting to either, so whatever. later.

Originally posted by chester copperpot

not that i care, but i think it was maybe 9 months ago that the lewis pirate /walk the plank/bottles of rum train was posted. the scrabble one was my alltime fav.

maybe its been covered already, but they were both obviously pretty fucking late on the extremely simple / concept/ whatever else anyones acrediting to either, so whatever. later.

i wasn't giving either of them credit for anything...which i explained in the post before that.im just saying its stupid to hate calling one of them better than the other...

shut up

Originally posted by chester copperpot

you are a walking fucking ego trip!

Guest whydontyudie

Lewis aint bad despite what i said before, i flicked some freight he did recenlt with them a2m and 4dc boys and i gotta say i was impressed to see he got some skills he just dont show it on a consistent basis.

out

l0rd Ka0s

• 2 weeks later...

Archived