scrap yard

newjersey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

taco bell there are caps at pearl paint?nothing but a bunch of bitch ass niggas that work there...that are always up your ass...my niggas got bagged there doing nothing but just chillin up there...

anyways caps at pearl paint?if your talking about pearl paint..and do they sell it to people below the age of 18...cause they dont sell paint markers to people below 18...gives me more reason to go back there and take free black books

Guest 5:00 Shadow

pearl sucks dont buy their shit...me and my man got knocked for trying out the markers on the display by these bitchasses who were kids who claimed to be writers and in actuality whipped out badges all talking shit, they quit talking shit after they saw what i had w/ me fucking punks, then they were all like we should go writing i only do this cause it pays good man were writers too, f-ing corns...now i'm banned but i still can rack blackbooks if you can make it off that floor and to the first floor, after that its on you i'm not giving out any secrets...peace

yo im sorry about this thread.... i was just double checken my info from a friend with what u guys gave me. also taco u went there right?.... with naks and shit...and everything is to expensive?...... aight word..... and pearl.......most easiest place to rack from.... i get all my tria pantones there.......... later

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 5:00 Shadow

u got to know when to hold em know when to fold em know when to walk away and know when to run...

kenny rogers taught me to rack...:D :D :D :D :D

Archived