new york summer 02

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

somethin tells me you ain't from around these parts...

Originally posted by whydontyudie

like i said them new yorkers crush it but its easy

i'ma halfta disagree with that. new york city never sleeps. and streets like canal that connect with bridges out of the city are always jumpin. if canal st. is easy, whats hard?

Guest mugshot

DAMM SOME TREASURES STILL RUNNING, SAW A VE, A GIZ FROM 95, KADISM....DOPE POST, TO ALL THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OUT OF TOWNERS POSTING STUFF FROM LOWER MANHATTEN, FUCK IT THIS POST HAD 99 PERCENT NEW YORKERS SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL TO YA'S, YOU YOURSELF COULD DO A POST OF THE NOT SO TOURISTY SPOTS SO ALL CAN SEE,

Guest Ser3adc

cool post...and i've never bombed in nyc but i've been there enough to know that it's not even close to easy...what were you thinking???

Originally posted by whydontyudie

like i said them new yorkers crush it but its easy

wow...how can u say that? my friend says his cousin have got used to hittin places in front of people by now cuz theres practically always some1 there......where i live, its actually easy if ur ina secluded spot that people dont go to at night....but by the places every1 will actually see.....its quite hard, almost impossible because of the gay homo's that call cops.......kill the snitches!!.lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zion one

haha its nice to see after years of bombing i get up in a flick on the web. too bad the tag is like 2 years old and really wack. oh yeah i write zionone by the way. one more thing, in the flick of dek, semz, and suave, thats not suave, thats a brooklyn writer named rule who bombs with kao415.

Archived