GETTING IN TO A FIGHT WITH A... KUNG FU BLACK BELT....

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fluid movements yo

yessssss

now howd this guy kick u

was he in back of u and he kicked u or was he infront of u and did like a trick behind the head kick from the front? anyone play jan lee for dead or alive 3? that guy is the shitz i always do this move thats like a jump kick and the person cant do anything about it

i took kung fu for about a month in 7th grade (i bet youre all glad youre not beefin with me now huh?) and that shits brutal. my teacher was teachin us how to kill fools in the first week. shit like thrusting your fingers through their eyes into their brains and stomping their nuts when theyre on the ground with your heal and busting peoples knee caps and shit.... kung fu is the shit!

Guest Stapler

No matter what when you have an equal amount of people fighting you, STAND THE FUCK UP FOR YOURSELF. No matter what martial art they know INTIMIDATION works the best. I have had to fight people with balck belts in Karate, Judo, and Ninja, I stood up for myself and ended up kicking there asses. Normally just fucking start hitting them in the face and they cant take it. They will either pussy out or keep fighting. And they are trained how to block there martial art moves not how to block a CRAZY DRUNK FUCKER WHO IS THROWING PUNCHES AT THEIR HEAD MOVES.........

^^^ hahaha. anyone can be a blackbelt. all you have to do is take a martial art long enough and memorise overything. that doesnt mean they have fighting experience. and youre wrong about martial artists only learning how to block other martial arts attacks. theyre taught to be able to block whatever is coming toward them. there are all differernt levels of skill. fighting a blackbelt who has been going to karate lessons for years in some dojo in colorado is not going to have a chance with a blackbelt taught at a shaolin school. if you get into a brawl with some asian dudes that know there shit and fight a lot, you can bet youre gonna get your drunk ass kicked.

on the other hand... i still recomend standing up for yourself if its even and the dudes not bigger than you (of course i dont know if these guys were or not)

Archived