Phantom of the Opera

Ken E. Bus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:red'>"Well, what did you see? Think! You saw branches And what are the branches?" asked the terrible voice. "There's a gibbet! That is why I call my wood the torture-chamber!...You see, it's all a joke. I never express myself like other people...I never do anything like other people.. But I am very tired of it!... I'm sick and tired of having a forest and a torture-chamber in my house and of living like a mountebank, in a house with a false bottom!...I'm tired of it! I want to have a nice, quiet flat, with ordinary doors and windows and a wife inside it, like anybody else! A wife whom I can love and take out on Sundays and keep amused on week-days...Here, shall I show you some card-tricks? That will help us to pass a few minutes, while waiting for eleven o'clock to-morrow evening....My dear little Christine!...Are you listening to me?...Tell me you love me!... No, you don't love me...but no matter, you will!...Once, you could not look at my mask because you knew what was behind. ...And now you don't mind looking at it and you forget what is behind!...One can get used to everything...if one wishes. ...Plenty of young people who did not care for each other before marriage have adored each other since! Oh, I don't know what I am talking about! But you would have lots of fun with me. For instance, I am the greatest ventriloquist that ever lived, I am the first ventriloquist in the world!...You're laughing.... Perhaps you don't believe me? Listen." </span>

Guest Canadiano

Phantom was sick when I saw it almost ten years ago. I wish I could see it again. I never did get to see Les Miserables, but I have heard the songs, and they're pretty good.

Guest Dyptheria

damn, i was hoping for an iron maiden thread.

And how the hell can you compare les miserables to phantom? :confused: They must be the only productions you've seen in a theatre. Get off the comp and go get some culture.

Archived