Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002

Pistol

What is it about the Euro stuff you don`t like??

Personally I never look at U.S stuff at all any more, except occasionally if someone`s posted a thread on a old skool New Yorker which I always enjoy or if there`s some cleans. There is a lot Yanks I respect on here that give good comments that are honest and truthful and respect London graff and European be it 80`s stuff or todays, but there`s so many people on here with no respect and who ain`t really got a clue even about there own scene let alone anybodyelse`s, there the only reason why I posted this thread, basically to find out why they feel the way they do..I mean they come on here and tell us "European passengers ain`t worth shit and all this, you yards are easy" ..Then you see the same people on the "Parents" thread discussing how there parents know about them "graffin"(had to use that term) They probably don`t know that the London scene and probably some parts of Europe started in the late 70`s, and really got going in the start of the eighties so for some of your to dismiss these places is just stupity..Anyhow props to the people in the know and to the one`s that have been painting more than 5 years and to the one`s that know what it`s like like to hit a subway..respesct..

I don't know,I'm feeling some of Europe's shit.....but some of it I can't stand-----but people over there definitely have a unique style.....for the most part,and that I can respect.Have a good night.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Pistol

no. if anything legal stuff should not be labled graffiti.

hell yeah, if you're gonna separate graffiti do it by legal or illegal - personally i don;t mind seeing cleans freights bombing whatever, just no poncey legal wall business please

Guest --zeSto--

^ finally someone said it.

It's like comparing black and white photography to colour works....

Sure there's a difference, and sure some people have preferences,

but the truth is that no two photos are alike, so they dont fit into category 'A' or 'B'.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Gnes 37

european and american graffiti are separate because theres a damn big fucking ocean called the atlantic in the middle duh...

":lol:

Guest SE4_2002

Originally posted by Gnes 37

european and american graffiti are separate because theres a damn big fucking ocean called the atlantic in the middle duh...

Re-read the question, i`m talking on 12oz!!

I know i was joking. i dont have any subways around where i live i never said shit was any easier i like painting artsy fartsy productions like most europeans do i dont got anything against europeans.

i dont think youll get very far on this poll/questionaire

Archived