MAKEOUTCLUB revisited.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

inspired by this thread, i decided to check it out.

and was quite saddened by the results.

these are the hoes that ask waht kinda music you like right off the bat to assess your personality, thinking the 2 have any correlation. They then proceed to list bands they like and who they've met in order to somehow impress me, even though i've heard of none of them because i dont like punk or whatever them sluts listen to.

and how can you trust any site that would list me in the 'boys' section?

ah well... the bridge is over.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

good ole becky whipp... rhode islands trashiest... i never thought i'd see her lame ass on 12oz.

heres a little fun fact about ms. whipp the drug free olde english lettering on her collarbones is a lie. a blatant lie ms whipp is known well over ri for her whisky induced fucking and her consumption of rum and heinekens. edgebreakers must die or something silly like that. and besides i think she was in a caraccident or something that deformed her face so leave her alone. and NO i never slept with her but i know someone who has.

id sleep with her. she still sounds cool. car accident. drug free. booze. shit is this the perfect girl or what?

Guest FromTheHeart
Originally posted by Wilt

fuck your scene..."scenesters" are jacked...just an extention of classification..no one really gives a shit if you dont do drugs...or drink..or fuck....you're basically wanna be christians and shit...just angry that people want to have a good time the way they want to.grow up hipster!!!!!muahahahhahaha....

applaud this man... even though he almost made me miss my crossover to the local on 78.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

good ole becky whipp... rhode islands trashiest... i never thought i'd see her lame ass on 12oz.

heres a little fun fact about ms. whipp the drug free olde english lettering on her collarbones is a lie. a blatant lie ms whipp is known well over ri for her whisky induced fucking and her consumption of rum and heinekens. edgebreakers must die or something silly like that. and besides i think she was in a caraccident or something that deformed her face so leave her alone. and NO i never slept with her but i know someone who has.

willy I am guessing your from RI, you wouldn't happen to know anyone that could book my band in providence would you?

email me at pissyourpants666@hotmail.com if you would be able to offer any help on a show.

#2 above is an oompa extra.

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO

I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU

OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GUZZLE DOWN SWEETS

EATING AS MUCH AS AN ELEPHANT EATS

WHAT ARE YOU AT GETTING TERRIBLY FAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OF THAT

I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH

IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL GO FAR