i searched for jimmy hoffa.....

Guest mopius

Guest mopius
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest x 123 GO! x
Originally posted by Raw fish

I dont see a ges in there...

I do see an ebis/irm that I like very much thank you

That Human is rad too.

Guest mopius
Originally posted by jus

i like ebis shit but that piece but that does look a bit like ges's stieze

tyboe-harsh-spek

You kids that run your mouths like you know what the fuck you're talking about crack me the fuck up.

Keep it shut if you don't know the time.

ok...shit talkin time: i hate these fucking tiny pieces that everyone seems to be doing...that mako/chose can't be any more than 18 inches tall...i mean, come on. that's fucking lame. not that i generally don't dig chose's shit.. i do(sorry but not you mako)...when i was shown the ropes, graf went from the ground as high as you can reach/ or the bottom of the train as high as you can reach...i don't know if you're trying to squeeze 5 trains out of three cans or what...i'm sure those who know what's up will aqree...tiny pieces=weak shit(even if they are well done.i still would not be happy with an 18" naturl). thank you for your time. i hate this shit, and it makes it real easy to crush.

mopius: point taken.

Guest mopius
Originally posted by asteelhorse

ok...shit talkin time: i hate these fucking tiny pieces that everyone seems to be doing...that mako/chose can't be any more than 18 inches tall...i mean, come on. that's fucking lame. not that i generally don't dig chose's shit.. i do(sorry but not you mako)...when i was shown the ropes, graf went from the ground as high as you can reach/ or the bottom of the train as high as you can reach...i don't know if you're trying to squeeze 5 trains out of three cans or what...i'm sure those who know what's up will aqree...tiny pieces=weak shit(even if they are well done.i still would not be happy with an 18" naturl). thank you for your time. i hate this shit, and it makes it real easy to crush.

i hear you on that one...i dont much like really small pieces either, but i know from experence that some spots are one line and slope down from the tracks and its hard to get up high...thats one reason that i sometimes have to go smaller than i would like

pieces too small

who cares. i do agree, i like bigger shit then that, but still fuck what others do. just keep in mind when doing a huge 18 inch piece the next man with a fat cap might just crush your shit cuz its wimpy. but fuck opinions, fuck critics!!!

Archived