Markers at stores......

Blizzard

i am not trying to order markers online i just wanna pick some shit up at stores, they got good markers at local stores (art stores) whatever, and what should i look for?

are jumbo sharpies bad? thats what i been using these last couple days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

You're from the NW, so i'll help you out....Go to art stores and BUY markers that look big and nasty. Also do NOT get etch, you are obviously young and are not ready for the repurcussions(i.e. your ass is top of the list to get charged and a felony is only $1250 in the county of KING, so basicially 2 bus stops and you a felon) Get paint, it's on sale alot this time year at big time stores around there. If you are into legal walls reply to this and I will tell you walls where you can go get your legal on. If you are into illegal stuff, I can only tell you this if you aren't part of any of the 7 major seattle crews right now i'd say the cops will have you in about 4 months, they are gunning right now to stop the next wave not the established writers. that's all for now

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

get a pilot

well thanks alot.......if you read the question i asked about which stores and what not, i know what kinds of brands too look for just not where to look, read better mr.illiterate

:D

Originally posted by Smart

in Seattle you can get markers at the STORE! Seriously man, if you keep this bullshit up I'm gonna be forced to decide that you're a cop.

seriously man, just cause i am new and dont know much about where to get graff materials in the 206 doesnt give you a right to jump to any conclusions about me.........and yes if i wanted regular markers i could pick them up at stores, but thats not what i want, i want markers that i am yet to find at the local stores here in the NW, like pilots, and sakura's, thank you, and please, quit following me into my threads,pz :D

Archived