a few nsf trains from this week

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid Colds are indeed in shorter supply than they used to be. Many of them were fingered by UP as part of a massive repainting/refurbishment, and a lot of old shit on those cars has been lost. I believe that the new UP Chilled Express cars are actually old Solid Colds after being fixed up.

There are still a bunch running though: those stamped ARMH or ARMN. This is an obscure subsidiary company, a sort of bastard stepchild of Missouri Pacific and Miller Brewing Company (or another brewer, I forget which) who had their own line of reefers, and may have bought and restamped a grip of Solid Colds with those letters. I am not sure whether an old logo Solid Cold with ANY of the various stamps (ARMN, ARMH, UPFE, SFLC, BNFE) is safely past the danger of being repainted soon. Time will tell.

"Mr. Mayor, are those posters graffiti-proof?"

"Time...will tell."

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i think you got me confused for someone else. i grew up watching the dudes you know from va.

fuck! i thought chestercopperpot was this va writer who was in msp and nsf...and that was wrong...then i was like, oh my bad, thats fox mulder..now you say its not you. i swore that one of those 2 SNs were my boy from VA beach whose crib i crashed at after wrecking the strip with philly hands. but i guess ive been misinformed, sorry yall.

guess who BIZACK...itchyour boy BEE MIZACK..

cee neezy, mack mittens and hove.

yo sparkism...jerm sent me the whole train, but in .bitmap form, which my photo hosting site wont take...demo sent me the demo/niser in .jpeg format, and so that why the rest of the train is missing. plus jerm sent me the thing all connected up, so the file is like 8 zillion kb...tell that fool to resend it to me piece by piece.

yo cheer, i just saw your boy reke at Efest in pittsburgh.. he did the legal wall, and then left, and later someone who writes tek or some shit came and did a RAF thing on it, and the reke burned his shit so bad

Originally posted by EwhORE

yo cheer, i just saw your boy reke at Efest in pittsburgh.. he did the legal wall, and then left, and later someone who writes tek or some shit came and did a RAF thing on it, and the reke burned his shit so bad

he didnt finished it though but it was fresh......you cant let a legal peice run unfinished on a fake wall not to mention its gona be tore down the same day

cant hit fr8s in the yard without running up on a rekey....nice shit, tends to stick in my head for some reason, maybe cause its been in the yard forever...sometimes i wonder there by myself at night and think where my life is going and what im doing, if this graffiti thing is holding me back, then i realize im not wearing any clothes except my trusty bunny slippers..

Originally posted by The Dude

yeah. i remember the TV show Solid Gold........and im pretty sure i remember seeing Solid Gold boxcars a long time ago too...

What the fuck you are not the real DUDE

Originally posted by Rym'N Simon

he didnt finished it though but it was fresh......you cant let a legal peice run unfinished on a fake wall not to mention its gona be tore down the same day

still though... the tek thing was nice and all, but the reke finished or not was so much better... id rather see a reke unfinished peice than something finished that wasnt as good

Guest YinzerXpress

the first necs reke is slammin, i seen some shit necs evict and reke did on the bikeway in pittsburgh, shit is madd dope

Archived