White cops caught on video beating handcuffed black youth.

daus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chozer, Im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I get really fired up on this issue since Ive been the victim of unprovoked police brutality and discrimination, which aint fun. But the truth is cops do some fucked up shit and must be held accountable for their misdeeds. i respect cops, and have family who are cops, and they agree that many cops are dickheads. This is not a case of bad apples, law enforcement wrongly encourages overly aggressive behavior,especially towards minorities, with no repurcussions. It is not smart to make ignorant ass comments when you dont look at the total situation.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Esai

Chozer, Im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I get really fired up on this issue since Ive been the victim of unprovoked police brutality and discrimination, which aint fun. But the truth is cops do some fucked up shit and must be held accountable for their misdeeds. i respect cops, and have family who are cops, and they agree that many cops are dickheads. This is not a case of bad apples, law enforcement wrongly encourages overly aggressive behavior,especially towards minorities, with no repurcussions. It is not smart to make ignorant ass comments when you dont look at the total situation.

you didnt hurt my feelings man...

maybe its just cause i know how to talk my way out of shit....

boogie hands can account for that.. :king:

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

three words - big fucking deal.

Whats that supposed to mean? you are quick to jump down someones throat when someone makes an anti-capitalist/anti-government statement, but when white fascist cops beat young teens you say big fucking deal.

• 4 years later...

Archived