White cops caught on video beating handcuffed black youth.

daus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seppuku, while I find it mildly amusing that the guy was arrested, the headline only applies to like 1/8th or the article... it starts about video guy and then just blah blah blah with all these statements from the cop's lawyer... seems kinda shady...

An attorney representing the officer said Thursday that Jackson deserved to be punched because he grabbed the mid-section of the officer in the moments before he was hit.

"He took action that required he be punched," attorney John Barnett told CNN. "The facts will show that the use of force was restrained given all of the circumstances."

"You cannot see what the subject is doing with his hands just prior to being hit in the face," Barnett said. "It's reported that [Jackson] after being placed on the vehicle grabbed the testicles of the officer, and thereafter he was punched."

"The juvenile attacked our deputy, which started the scuffle in the first place," said Lt. Carl Deeley, a sheriff's department spokesman. "The young man lunged at the deputy, who then had to grab him, and they struggled with each other."

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mafIAkilla

if black cops beat up a white guy,would it still get attention?

If black people came to your neighborhood carrying guns and wearing all blue, would that still get attention?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by SE4_2002

Fuck all would happen..When I think of when I was at school where there were far more black kids than white kids, and they could call me white this white that and get waay with it(even in front of teachers) but if I ever said anything remotly racist back I would be suspended or expelled..But then again Stephen Lawence went more school(a black kid who was racially abused and stabbed to death in 1993 in Eltham south London) so there was always a lot of tension..

g' now you know how i felt when i moved from hawaii to vaginia,,,white people hated me,black people hated me...puerto ricans thought i was cool,but everybody called me puerto rican for so long i thought it was an insult..kinda like polocks or somethin..so when the puerto ricans came up to me and asked if i was peuto rican..i said fuck that,im no stupid puerto rican..i got my ass beat.i believe i said something along that line,but it wasnt good..

thats why i dont understand racism, but i have experienced it all...i hated blacks , i hated whites, i hated everybody..i would come home from school black and blue for 3 years straight...i talked funny too,so that didnt help..i got mobbed in front of a girl that i liked by the whole nighborhood..mothers came out to watch while kids on thier bikes bunny hopped on my back.one man pulled me out and help me.people were actually cheering..assholes.

then i got my revenge...learned not to hate people.

people like mapo have no idea.no to cause another argument,but your talk is petty through an experience.

"You cannot see what the subject is doing with his hands just prior to being hit in the face," Barnett said. "It's reported that [Jackson] after being placed on the vehicle grabbed the testicles of the officer, and thereafter he was punched." :eek: - OUCH!!!!!

I think its a good idea about the cop sayin his balls were grabbed, but it aint true.If you look at the whole video the cop who threw him on the hood and punched him after wasnt even at an angle where he could get his jewels squeezed. Either way I aint buyin the whole "he deserved it' shit.Although Kabar had some usefull and obvious tips, ive been in situations where the cops beat me and my friends unprovoked. Although race might have been involved this aint a black and whte thing. LA is a very segregated city and has no one working in the department of race relations.I wasnt surprised to see these black leaders tootin their horn abou how blacks are fucked with, even though a majority of police brutality is towards latinos, yet not a word is mentioned about anyone else but blacks.If minorities want more equality, then we gotta stop working against each other and start unitying. Either way,everyday I see the difference from the west and east side, and it sickens me.Sometimes I can hardly stand to be around white people(which is wrong cuz it aint their individual fault) but itjust reminds me of how the wealth of white rich neighborhoods in LA are so dependant on the cheap brown/black/yellow labor in the slum neighborhoods a mile away.It makes me sick

Guest got tha feva

i dont understand what a grown man would be thinking, holding a cuffed boy (who looks skinny as fuck in the video), and slammin his grill in a car. i've been in fights with people my age but a little bit shorter and i feel bad for *punching* them in the grill let alone slammin their face into metal.(that statement probably sounds completely ignorant, sorry).. i just cant imagine beatin some kid, restraining is one thing, bitch smackin even, but pushing his face into the hood of a car. sickning. i hope some big ass black dude twice his size see's him out on the street and puts a brick thru his mouth.

prude

i hope the next time you fuck up something at your work one of your customers throws a brick through your grill....

i know on occasion i fuck up at work....and i need to ask for a little forgiveness from my co-workers and customers..

but thats right, you all dont make mistakes.

I dont know if your comment is about those pigs,I hope it aint.Beating the shit out of someone handcuffed aint "messing up at work", it's abusing your power at the expense of those youre supposed to be serving. Plus, he beat another guy into a coma in june, and has a history of abusing minorities. If I worked at Mcdonalds and kept on fucking up Id be fired, if I threw boilin grease on customers Id be in jail. Im sure none of you guys defending these pigs have been the victims of REAL unprovoked police brutality, the kind that puts you in the hospital.

Originally posted by Esai

I dont know if your comment is about those pigs,I hope it aint.Beating the shit out of someone handcuffed aint "messing up at work", it's abusing your power at the expense of those youre supposed to be serving. Plus, he beat another guy into a coma in june, and has a history of abusing minorities. If I worked at Mcdonalds and kept on fucking up Id be fired, if I threw boilin grease on customers Id be in jail. Im sure none of you guys defending these pigs have been the victims of REAL unprovoked police brutality, the kind that puts you in the hospital.

youre know what, youre right...but thats because when i am confronted by an officer, i dont get pissy with them.

you may not think that giving them a snide comment is provoking them...but it is...

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by chozer

i hope the next time you fuck up something at your work one of your customers throws a brick through your grill....

i know on occasion i fuck up at work....and i need to ask for a little forgiveness from my co-workers and customers..

but thats right, you all dont make mistakes.

look chozer, i've had run-ins with cops before. i'm not some shit that is like fuck the cops, and acts disrespectful. i respect the law, and if i break it, i respect the fact i will be dealt with. however, grown men don't need to deal with minors the same way they would deal with grown men. if this kid was like 6'4, 250 lbs it'd be a different story. but that kid is at least a head shorter and not even half the build as the cop. that's like slamming a restrained woman face first into the hood of the car. You just don't have the nerve to do that unless you are fucked in the head.

I've definately made my share of mistakes at work as well. I elbowed a dude in the nose on accident during a lapdance once and knee'd a guy in the crotch in front of his friends during a table dance. ooops. (im dangerous). I'm in no way saying I'm perfect, I'm just saying that was beyond a bad call in a professional situation. That was fucked up on a personal level.

prude.

Originally posted by got tha feva

look chozer, i've had run-ins with cops before. i'm not some shit that is like fuck the cops, and acts disrespectful. i respect the law, and if i break it, i respect the fact i will be dealt with. however, grown men don't need to deal with minors the same way they would deal with grown men. if this kid was like 6'4, 250 lbs it'd be a different story. but that kid is at least a head shorter and not even half the build as the cop. that's like slamming a restrained woman face first into the hood of the car. You just don't have the nerve to do that unless you are fucked in the head.

I've definately made my share of mistakes at work as well. I elbowed a dude in the nose on accident during a lapdance once and knee'd a guy in the crotch in front of his friends during a table dance. ooops. (im dangerous). I'm in no way saying I'm perfect, I'm just saying that was beyond a bad call in a professional situation. That was fucked up on a personal level.

prude.

were any of us actually there or have seen the whole video and or videos from differing points of view????

im saving my judgement for after all the info is out..

and im disappointed that people who pride themselves so much for fighting for open-mindedness are so quick to jump to conclusions as such.

:o

Chozer, no offense but you must be stupid, sheltered, or narrow minded, either way let me explainto you tHAT In many cities black and brown kids get the shit kicked out of them by cops. When I was 11 my class went to the simon weisenthal museum. They were assholes to my all brown class and accused one of my classmates of stealing something(which he didnt).The cops showed up and put all the male students on the floor while they pushed our faces into the cement and searched us, which brought out no stolen weapons. Ive also been beaten by cops for no reson whatsoever.The first time was when I was 14 by the sherriffs. I was pulled over and searched.I had a record so the cops cuffed me and started calling me a bitch and what gang I was from. All this time i was polite to the cops cuz I had spent some time in juvi and knew not to fuck with cops. After they threw me on a fence that cut my chest I yelped and they beat the shit out of me, I ended up witha minor concussion and bruised rib, Im 5'6" now, and I was a lot smaller and skinnier at the time and these cops were big dudes. I also got pulled over once and got put in the hospital after asking politely to see the watch commander cuz I felt like I was unnecesarily stopped( I never even recieved a ticket). i have some more fun storeis but Im lazy.Its guys like you who defend create these assholes by making up stupid excuses for their misbehavior. I have family in the police force so I know better and have always treated officers with respect, sadly it there were a fewtimes when it was not reciprocated.

i like how people call me stupid just cause i dont share the same views as them. no, i havent led a sheltered life.

like i previously said, im waiting to see the rest of the tape...

although something seems odd about the guy who was arrested for taping the incident...i mean, why is it necessary to pull him in any further?

blah, whatever, i just dont like to agree with all of you people anyway.

Originally posted by socrates

I've seen the video a number of times and have this to say: This was in no way a justfiable use of force, but to say it was all the white cops fault, is wrong. If you look at the video only after the punch doea the latino officer attempt to stop the white officer and the african-american officer just stands around watching from 2 feet away. To bring race into it makes it just makes it worse, why not just say "Police officer beats young man", or something to that effect. I hate it when people think that all white people hate minorities, it makes you look and sound as bad as the guys in bed sheets.

it was all the white cops fault viva la minorities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Originally posted by dRuGs R cOoL

no, cops dont talk any shit. They go by the book, even when fags call them pigs and stuff. But dont expect a cop not to give you any lip, they put up with a lot more shit then you fags do.

oh really they do things by the book...so punching that kid in the face was just a regular procedure... you idiot and you say you have a college education..

Originally posted by dRuGs R cOoL

no, cops dont talk any shit. They go by the book, even when fags call them pigs and stuff. But dont expect a cop not to give you any lip, they put up with a lot more shit then you fags do.

we'll stop calling you pigs...when you stop calling peope fags....homophobe bitch ass cop!

Archived