Gangsta! Gangsta! That's what they're yellin'

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Iverson get's on my fucking nerves. When our Lakers played them in the finals. He wouldn't stop bitching moaning and crying. Plus in interviews he can't even formulate a simple sentence without trying to sound thug. Great job Georgetown!

well, the arrest warrant has been issued, Iverson is a wanted man...

from what I gather there's 3 or 4 felony counts carrying a maximum penalty of 65 years, but, he may not see any time, who knows...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

iverson's a ball hog

of course he is!...Whos he gonna pass it to, Eric Snow?...i think not, unless he wants the ball stolen/blocked/dribbled off the foot/airballed which seems to be the only things E. Snow is good at...:(

I doubt anything serious will happen to Iverson. First of Iverson is the 76ers. Second this is Philadelphia and Iverson probably brings more money to the city than any other celeb. Third he has money and people make money off him so lots of people dont want him to go to jail. It aint impossible for him to see time but I think worst case scenerio he'll probably get fined and community service.

Guest socrates

Let us, the great 12oz prophet give a hand to Mr. Allen Iverson. For one night of greatness he was charged 4 felonies and 10 misdemenors. Come on how many of could do that without killing anyone or lighting something on fire, I'd say very few. I think for that Mr. Allen Iverson should be given the 12oz. prophet SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR award, for his true thugness.

Guest Retnilps

hes no gangsta. just some idiot with a gun who thinks hes a thug. he wouldnt have got caught ifhe was a gangsta. who gives a fuck about him anyways.

Archived