• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Gangsta! Gangsta! That's what they're yellin'

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

He's got nothin' on Bow Wow.....

man, them shoes are on some fake tip, that movie ain't real...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think its funny how he went from lil bow wow , to bow wow. like he grew up. hahaha

Guest willy.wonka

i wonder if people will think twice while on the court.

Iverson get's on my fucking nerves. When our Lakers played them in the finals. He wouldn't stop bitching moaning and crying. Plus in interviews he can't even formulate a simple sentence without trying to sound thug. Great job Georgetown!

Guest Daddy_Screw

its not about a salary its all about reality

Originally posted by jah

they pay him to be a ball hog

then why are they bothering to hire the rest of the team? iverson's a faggot ass midget with small man syndrome, hense the gun play

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i think its funny how he went from lil bow wow , to bow wow. like he grew up. hahaha

:lol: :lol: he hit puberty!

well, the arrest warrant has been issued, Iverson is a wanted man...

from what I gather there's 3 or 4 felony counts carrying a maximum penalty of 65 years, but, he may not see any time, who knows...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

iverson's a ball hog

of course he is!...Whos he gonna pass it to, Eric Snow?...i think not, unless he wants the ball stolen/blocked/dribbled off the foot/airballed which seems to be the only things E. Snow is good at...:(

I doubt anything serious will happen to Iverson. First of Iverson is the 76ers. Second this is Philadelphia and Iverson probably brings more money to the city than any other celeb. Third he has money and people make money off him so lots of people dont want him to go to jail. It aint impossible for him to see time but I think worst case scenerio he'll probably get fined and community service.

Guest socrates

Let us, the great 12oz prophet give a hand to Mr. Allen Iverson. For one night of greatness he was charged 4 felonies and 10 misdemenors. Come on how many of could do that without killing anyone or lighting something on fire, I'd say very few. I think for that Mr. Allen Iverson should be given the 12oz. prophet SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR award, for his true thugness.

Guest Retnilps

hes no gangsta. just some idiot with a gun who thinks hes a thug. he wouldnt have got caught ifhe was a gangsta. who gives a fuck about him anyways.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this