I need some positive input Mug-Tone

1HalfOfMe

they suck, but you've got the right idea. just keep practicing those simples until they get better, but DON'T start adding on a bunch of crap to them. it will make your shit look shitty even if you think it makes it look better. just keep practicing simples, throwups, and handstyles.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DRIPONERS

ont the second to last truck make that g look like a g everyone starts as a some just stay with it and get good

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for telling me that both tone and mug are taken but unless you have a very original name then someone else in the world will have that name...and i would only change my name if the writer was really good or he destroyed mad shit.. and if you are thinking of a new name you always ahould do your research and find out if someone else has that name....you all agree with me

Why post if you only want positive feedback? To swell your head? I would think you would want people to critique your work honestly and give you suggestions on how to get better. If you need positive internet feedback to go on, get some help son. :rolleyes:

-A

• 1 month later...

Archived