question about fireworks in california

oath.NYC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man in cali

damn

i hate it because every year on jul4 my dog goes fricken crazy cuz of the fireworks and she runs away everytime

except this year it seems she has gone away and will never come back

starnge thing is i dont know if she ran away or what

o well

in "something" valley i see people do fireworks all teh time even when its not the july4

gets hella annoying tho

Originally posted by REGULATOR

yes its illegal...but on days like july 4th so many people do it they dont care....if your doing fireworks do them in like a park and jet

but on this site www.fireworks.com they say that it is legal to sell fireworks------if u were wondering y i care its cause im from Ny and fireworks are illegal here so i thought id buy some there and send them to my house thru fedex-------------thanx

M80's? Blackcats? Smoke bombs?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

On the side of the highway in most of the South you can buy Disney quality fireworks that come with their own mortar and firecrackers that are equivalent to a 1/4 stick of dynamite... and we mix our own smoke bombs in galvanized buckets...

I loved that shit.

Me and the fam took a cross country trip in 91 from LA to Orlando ala Wally World. They sold the good fireworks at Circle K's, gas stations, little buildings/shacks on the side of the road year round. That shit fuckin ownz. Whenever you feel like blowing shit the fuck up just drive down the road. Sweeeet.

hey man, I'm sorry you live in the dry part... if it rained on more parades there fireworks would be legal... but for real, you can get stuff in TJ, but it's nothing like the convinience of the South, like Pistol said, at the convenience stores... there's bomb ass shit in the grocery stores here too... plus, you can drink the water!

ive had bad luck in TJ and also ive had bad luck with their fireworks

cant trust a TJ fuse or cop for that matter

maybe when i set off on my roadtrip ill cruise through some fireworks stands on my way to texas

Guest Stapler

Yeah they sell fireworks every where in Japan, in the convienc stores as well cause in Australia they dont. But then again everything the Japanse people do they bite from America............

Originally posted by WhenOne

chinatown peoples dont give a shit what they sell

ive bought m80s, smoke bombs, and blackcats many a time

FIREWORKS FUCKING RULE ! <- i was screaming this on the 4th

chinatown in newyork???? if its china town in california where is is-- like near what cities????????/

south dakota has firework stands like every fuckin 2 miles....they even got some right along the border just huge warehouses that sell all kinds of shit....i went there ounce to get fireworks and there was about 20-30 cars in the lot and most of them were minnesota liscence plates haha.....

Come to Texas

Fireworks are outlawed in most major Texas cities because of the fire insurance laws (some dumb ass kid burns down a house with bottle rockets EVERY YEAR here) but out in the "county" (outside city limits) it's legal, and fireworks stands that sell everything under the sun are legal.

But firecrackers are second best to the real Texas fireworks---GUNS. Every New Year's Eve, Houston goes crazy at 12:00 midnight, and hundreds, if not thousands of people go out in their yards and shoot up into the air with every kind of gun you can imagine. It sounds like a re-enactment of the battle of Stalingrad. My neighbor was shooting an 7.62x39mm MAK-90 last year--four thirty-round magazines. All around us, it's Boom! Ka-Bam! Rat-tat-tat! From across a big field where there is a large block of apartments I heard full-automatic fire that sounded like a .45 MAC-10.

The mayor and police chief beg people not to do it. They scold everybody, they threaten to arrest people, but the people still do it anyway, but only on New Year's Eve. The cops all drive to gas stations and park under the overhead awnings just before midnight. A couple of years ago, somebody got killed by a falling bullet. And a little girl got accidentally killed by her drunken Dad, who was trying drunkenly to clear a jammed automatic pistol--the nerve of this motherfucker---after he got arrested and charged and taken to jail, and sobered up, he had the balls to try to start a "ban guns" movement because he got drunk and killed his daughter! Nobody bought it. But he did get sent to prison, the irresponsible DUMB ASS.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Stapler

Yeah they sell fireworks every where in Japan, in the convienc stores as well cause in Australia they dont. But then again everything the Japanse people do they bite from America............

ummm buddy, fireworks were invented on that side of the earth. not here. there werent people who werent native until like 100's of years after the places over there were all cool like and stuff.

Archived