Grand Theft Auto 3 Legal Wall !!!!

GAMBL-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! you can climb a fire escape.. or sometimes get up from the insdie .. on a building and go on the roof and SNIPE PEOPLE!!!! and you can switch the veiw to birdseye...

[This message has been edited by LetsGoJockPose! (edited 09-13-2001).]

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob:

I dunno ... I grew to love and appreciate the less than wonderful graphics on 1 and 2. Oh well. Much like Mario Bros. or Tetris, the oldies are hard to beat.

i would have to agree there....im more about gameplay over graphics, i just wanted to make the point that the final products graphics will be alot better. overall its going to be a great game

the fact taht it is 3d is not good cuz of graffix.. it is good cuz of unlimited possibilities... 2d grafix where used up in 1 and 2... they had to move on ... now they have a real city almost.. (what if they had bombers in it http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> and in the morning you would just notice tags and fllins that wehrent ther before hehe)

yea i heard about GTA3 . i know for a fact that it'll be sick.But GTA2 was just garbage. straight garbage.just thrash. that whole futuristic car thing just wasn't happening.Anyway i belive GTA3 is gonna be like Driver but GTA fashion.It'd be cool if they put Newark as one of the cities in it. ..i've been thinkin about buying ps2 but games like GTA for PS always have some sortof retrictions or whatever on them.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Archived