some old sketches

shyne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that first one is dope. that style is hot. the coloring is good. but you did jock giant blatantly (spelt wrong). speaking of jock has anyone read that thing in the back of thew espo book? if you read it you wont hate people who jock as much. for me anyway. but whutever. blehhh.

something like that. it was from a pamphlet that he sed he found on the floor. and basically it said you will have most fun when your a toy because you can jock and no one will care, they will pat themselves on the bacl later. i duno it was just really inspiring. anyways thats daim without the 3-d.

Guest big PERM

looks to me like you need to come up with your own shit, you have potential, but usually people with pieces that look nice (yours appear to look nice until you really check them out)have good or dope handstyles your handstyle looks like you just started, and you stright up bit that character and that M and probably a shitload else just stop biting and make your own letters, i slightly annoyed that you thought you could get away with biting 2 of the dopest writers ever, daim+giant, it shows your new. oh and the 3d is fucked up on the green one and the snake one.

" speaking of jock has anyone read that thing in the back of thew espo book? if you read it you wont hate people who jock as much. for me anyway. but whutever. blehhh."

the book is "art of getting over", but it doesnt say straight up jack the exact letter it says letter forms, that would leave it to some creative alterations, but..... the m is totally jacked.

i once say a kids blackbook where he bit all the espo shit from that book even the handstyles, i borrowed it and pieced and wrote "i like espo too" i chuckled.

oh and can i see a flick of that throwie abouve the character in the frame?

biting is not bad

but who the fuck is stupid enough to post it.............ummmmmmm i guess is cool when you start with graff to byte a lil for later come out with your own shit......but now show the whole world so they can make fun of you well peace try making your own character...............................................

Archived