Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SCOTCH WHISKEO

PEACE aint the word to play...

Im sorry...I searched long and hard for a photo of a montonous little block-style with the earth-shattering message "IVO", but I was unsuccessful and had to settle for this boring Lee whole car. Please forgive me, and allow me to continue trying to impress you.

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Im sorry...I searched long and hard for a photo of a montonous little block-style with the earth-shattering message "IVO", but I was unsuccessful and had to settle for this boring Lee whole car. Please forgive me, and allow me to continue trying to impress you.

C'mon, dude. He's ELITE. Can't you read his signature? Monotonous little block styles are the wave of the future. Haven't you sat down with a ruler to plan your one outline yet? I know I have.

Oh yeah, and you can't fuck with that Lee whole car.

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest beardo

if you cant see the bigger meaning of that wholecar youre just a moron

Guest circus freak

good post scotch; very appropriate... as for the stencil king, (ivo) is it true that ignorance is bliss?!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

nice post scotch, youve come through nicely on the old school flicks today.

ps its a shame they buffed the hands off the windows.

i got oposite feelings than the whole car,we need to get rid of our enemies,cuz they dont give 2 fuks about us and they will continue to bomb us for laffs and fun.fuk the terorism.we dont need to be babies,we need to bomb!!!!

Guest KARD like WOE

lee whole cars damn thats the shit history repeats itself.. well kinda

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

are you trying to send a message here or what? im not impressed..............

I seriously don't like you. I hate your work....and then you make these STUPID FUCKING COMMENTS like...oh yea, lee...that dude is Alright...but the shit from downunder, especially my INFAMOUS mob are much better...go fucking open your wrists in a warm bath

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

hahahaha...well put

Originally posted by ! Hoes Get Sex !:

IVO your comment must be a joke, Cause your graff sure is.

hahahahahahahhaha nice burn

the message at the right reads, "how can we dstroy and kill ourselves [something] our killers stand alive and waiting."

this piece much more of a statment being on a train than in ever could in a magazine or in a gallery. my respect for lee just jumped a level.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

appropriate.

history repeats itself.

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

C'mon, dude. He's ELITE. Can't you read his signature? Monotonous little block styles are the wave of the future. Haven't you sat down with a ruler to plan your one outline yet? I know I have.

Oh yeah, and you can't fuck with that Lee whole car.

but the story doesnt tell how he became elite posting thousand of boring topics!!!!

Originally posted by IVO AKM losers:

are you trying to send a message here or what? im not impressed..............

every one in my country hates you stop writing in these threads.you suck and no one likes you.please stp posting,we hate you.

When I was first becoming aware of graffiti, it seemed like every other piece I saw had a socio-political message:"STOP THE BOMB", "WAR IS HELL","SAVE THE CHILDREN", "VOICE OF THE GHETTO" etc. I saw these trains pull in to a crowded station.I felt the impact. Maybe these statements made some sort of difference , maybe not. They certainly impacted one young impressionable toy named Keo. This was during a much more turbulant, fearful time when public schools in New York had "Bomb Drills" every week. As young as we were, we understood that no one wins a nuclear conflict. Maybe if I lived in Australia like IVO, or Antartica, or some other remote location I would not be as afraid for my child and the future of all children.However, here in the so called "Ground Zero" below 14th street,I dont have that luxury. I will simply ask all of you that care to listen the same thing that I would ask of President Bush, Colin Powell and all the world leaders..THINK before you act. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. PEACE

Very well put scotch. I agree with your oppinions compleately on this subject, and I hope that more people will see things this way before foolish actions take place. thanks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this