Things That Make a Good Jungle

KaBar

Parlaiment---That sounds more like a squat than a jungle. Pretty cool though. Conceptually, I think of jungles as being more "outdoorsy" than a concrete factory building. I've seen several under freeway overpasses, and a couple that were built over building foundations left when a big building was demolished. My jungles are all pretty much open to the weather, although I have one with a permenantly rigged blue plastic tarp and another one where I used a plastic drop cloth as well as a blue tarp I scrounged out from underneath a load of illegally dumped tree branches. I wound up using the tree branches for firewood and the tarp for a tent. Hell, yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by parliament

I got an abandoned concrete salt factory. The electricity's been on for a couple years??? So, chairs, a small fridge, table, tv, radio. All of lifes necessities. But, it's a favorite heroin addict hang out. Had to masterlock the door and shit.

That sounds cool as fuck...I wish I knew where some shit like that was...There was this huge television factory Where I lived. At one point it was the largest Color television plant in the world...Anyway My friends and I would get fucked up and run around exploring this place all Summer long. It was the hugest shit I'd ever seen. They tore it down to make way for some technical college campus or someshit...I love abandoned factories/warehouses/obscure structures...Etc.

Archived