Things That Make a Good Jungle

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've always been a fan of the 'ol coutch, but the back-up wooden chairs have to be around for thoughs extra musky days.

It's also great to have a section of tall grass to lay in...especially in the fall when the grass dries and makes for some great napping.

Guest 87centHitMan

A steel drum with a bunch of burned trash in it, a giant american flag hanging from the trees, lots of old tires, Junked-up hide-away bed couches with no cushions, and lots of JUNK! Assorted crap and abandoned junk that no one can use. It looks like shit, but it gives personality.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

A steel drum with a bunch of burned trash in it, a giant american flag hanging from the trees, lots of old tires, Junked-up hide-away bed couches with no cushions, and lots of JUNK! Assorted crap and abandoned junk that no one can use. It looks like shit, but it gives personality.

yeah i can dig it ochenta siete, but i think they meant a tramp jungle, not a concrete jungle lol.

i usually start by putting a sunburst yellow in the freezer. i'll take a festival green and put that badboy on the grill for approximately 30 seconds.

i'm a big fan of the stock tip / wd 40 straw mix caps and voila!

you've got a nice jungle!

Hahahah...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i usually start by putting a sunburst yellow in the freezer. i'll take a festival green and put that badboy on the grill for approximately 30 seconds.

i'm a big fan of the stock tip / wd 40 straw mix caps and voila!

you've got a nice jungle!

All the people who pay like 10+ bucks for cans of jungle green should take that one to heart.

Guest 87centHitMan

That's really most of the shit that's in the little hobo camp in my yards...It doesen't look like anyone uses it anymore, though. It's been unkept for a while. There's multiples around, though

Re: Hahahah...

Originally posted by WITS

All the people who pay like 10+ bucks for cans of jungle green should take that one to heart.

yeah, well don't, cause that's my recipe. fools 'id still be making jungle with krylon if they didn't know any better!

Hey, I'm not bitching--this is a grafitti board, after all, LOL. Okay. Oh, don't forget a FIRE RING made out of something, either rocks, chunks of concrete, an old Budd tire rim or something to contain your camp fire.

• 3 months later...
Guest fr8lover

im not big on the whole permanent abode near a layup or yard, but when i go bench i usually bring the following:

my milkcrate for sitting or fence benching

a book

maybe some music, but then i cant hear the ground rumble or the chain or signals as they head closer

a peach iced tea or fanta

sometimes a piece of paper and pen or even a microcassette recorder if im feeling fancy

of course my digital camera and a disposable for package trading...

thats the fr8lover recepie. i got this spot by the bushes behind a small produce store right on the mainline. i set up shop and enjoy! winter time i have a depot i can sit at a picnic table and try to keep warm, they got a fence and thats where the milkcrate comes into hand.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

on a jungle side note, if you have lots of old lemon yellow rustos and you make the jungle concoction they spray fine with skinnies(older cans) and are thick too boot.

...i've got lemon yellow out the yang, but i can't find any more festival anywhere...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by porque

...i've got lemon yellow out the yang, but i can't find any more festival anywhere...

need some?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived