Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vanity

jerkin king (totals).....

ok.... i did the math the other night. and i've jerked somewhere over 7300 times. what's your total?

theres no possible way to add up all the times. if you have hair on your palms your up there near the top though. keep wackin.....

Originally posted by jah

theres no possible way to add up all the times.

it's an aproximation (2 p's?). just take your average and figre it out from there,

Man im a rookie mine figured to be 1638. I bet this is a little bit less, cause thats based on my current average a week, i used to do it less.

i bet that whole "youll go blind if you jack off" catholic thing came about cus one of the bishops was crankin away and shot into his eyes or something. or maybe they used to poke kids eyes out back in the day if htey were cought whippin it so they just turned it into a rumor. how would a catholic bishop really know anyway though? theyve always had to suck off their higher bishops to get where they are and now they get sucked off by their students. when did they have enough time to jackoff till they went blind? i just cant figure it out. i think my eye sights gettig worse though. uh oh....

i have no idea......somedays i whack it 4 times a day, some days i dont, some days its only once, i cant even remember when i first started

i remember my first ejaculation. i didnt even see it coming cus i started jackin off before i could come. i got my magazine all sticky. hahahaha. i dont know why i wrote that.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Pistol

live to jackoff, jackoff to live

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well i gotta g/f and i still do the deed every morning and night and sometimes in the shower....i have to do it..its a ritual i think.....i love it and it loves me hahahah then i go and screw my chick for awhile then if she aint staying the night with me then its the ol one eye and me...hahahaa:D :king: of beat......:lol:

Guest tears*uno

god how mnay fucking threads are there about masterbating

get a hobby you fucking perverts...

Originally posted by Pistol

live to jackoff, jackoff to live

lol

i was watching this show on some cooking guy and he said dont eat to live, live to eat

i havent jacked off in 9 days. i'm nearing my record of 11 days. i moved into my new house and i just can't do it here... i'm weird.

i'm only in the low thousands i think, maybe 1500 range. i'm only 18 though, i've got time... and a girlfriend :)

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

i havent jacked off in 9 days. i'm nearing my record of 11 days.

holy fuck dude... just wait until you finally do... 11 days ?? it's going to look like a mr whippy van blew up in your room or somethin..

:eek:

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

i havent jacked off in 9 days. i'm nearing my record of 11 days. i moved into my new house and i just can't do it here... i'm weird.

i'm only in the low thousands i think, maybe 1500 range. i'm only 18 though, i've got time... and a girlfriend :)

I think I lasted a week once.....

Originally posted by tears*uno

god how mnay fucking threads are there about masterbating

get a hobby you fucking perverts...

originally posted by someone else:

ive got a hobby.

hahahaha. thats classic. yo tears. stop fuckin yelling at everyone like your some kind of superior 14 year old guru or some shit. obviously we people are bored if were on 12 oz. everyone gets bored some times. even you. who gives a fuck what people talk about. chill out young whippersnapper!

peace

Guest willy.wonka

i never jack off...<------:king: of jerkin

Originally posted by avils

holy fuck dude... just wait until you finally do... 11 days ?? it's going to look like a mr whippy van blew up in your room or somethin..

:eek:

:lol:

11 days..... damn

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this