Something for you to bitch about...

Jewish Task Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chuck s.

great post. i love how someone always blames it on the paint. shut it! moas,swet,jepsy,grey, movie, & bates are doing pretty good

Re: fucking excuses

Originally posted by rib

se-4!~!~ tell it how it is!!

Cmeup, I can tell you didn't mean to be disrespectful with your post, but what you said is ignorant bullshit!!

Its so pathetic all these little excuses everyone makes for there lack of painting. My paint, I work, blah blah blah.

News Flash!! Half the writers you all arse kiss and assume are graff losers, hold down a job, social life, girl, family, AND paint. It's called being organised, dedicated, and requires being an insomniac. You need some stability in your life to paint regulary over a long time.

Also there are a lot of bums too, no doubt, but I find they go in a few years, jail drugs etc.

I'm rambling, but what I mean is don't make excuses, adapt or die!

Some of the best trains and walls EVER have been done using fucking drivle for paint, also under intense time pressure. I can speak for my city and say spray paks with the fucking blue push down nozzles is what most people used to outline with. Tuxan or buntlack were used like gold dust.

Now we all use local paint, we are just inquesitive, we get shit house local paint, put some cheap thick shit in it, put on a pink dot, and ACTION! This is old paint, we just find new ways of achieving our goals with what we have. The only new addition is the fat cap, which I'm sure most people can get there hands on.

I've done plenty of 10 min panels using rusto and krylon, no excuses. I actually recently did a back jump in 4 min with a popsicle orange krylon fill and killrust black outline, then some no name brand chisle nib for band and shines. SKILL or be SKILLED.

Also, to stick up for the British contingent, some of the old shit that came out of London was and still is some of the freshest shit done on walls and trains period! This was using water for paint. we thought we had it bad, but I had friends painting over there in the late eighties or early nineties can't remember.... "strawberry hill", and they said it was unbelievably crap!

It's all handed to writers now, hardly anyones finding new ways, or using there own shit, its like go to such and such hip hop store get ya fucking "writers" paint, and chek a mag, take some styles and your a writer. Humbug! Boring!

I'ts late, and I'm tired, and I'm talking shit, hope you get my drift.

GOODNIGHT!~

I sound like I'm 40.

why back in my day all we had to use was goat's blood and glue! if we were lucky we could use sparkles.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

im sorry man, I bet you are really good, much better than I but who cares?

understand that if it weren't for the US you'd be doing something much better with your time.

Guest catwash

Archived