Something for you to bitch about...

Jewish Task Force

some of these pieces are actually pretty fresh. one thing i will also admit is it looks a lot better than some of this abstract bullshit i see running on american freights. but im no traitor and i still know for sure american graffiti is numero uno.

i mean seriously.

none of these pieces can touch the likes of dudes like: cameo, kaput, smith, chisme, nace, to name a few. but i cant front, a lot of this shit looks pretty def.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think those europeans would do very good for shit if they had to work with krylon and rusto...

they could do some shit but some of that would be impossible..

i aint really feling much of it but thats just cuz im not big on thier styles... blaaa

:spent:

Guest JIB37
i dont think those europeans would do very good for shit if they had to work with krylon and rusto...

That's funny. Once I took Walmart paint on the plane (don't ask how I didn't get caught because I don't know; I came back with Belton) and did 3 t2bs in the UK. I did OK. And in America I use Rusto on cleans (yeah you are right, Krylon sucks) and I do OK with that.

So what do you mean?

Originally posted by JIB37

That's funny. Once I took Walmart paint on the plane (don't ask how I didn't get caught because I don't know; I came back with Belton) and did 3 t2bs in the UK. I did OK. And in America I use Rusto on cleans (yeah you are right, Krylon sucks) and I do OK with that.

So what do you mean?

i didnt mean it as a diss or anything dont get me wrong...

but some of those kids over there with weaker styles or letters etc.... get their asses saved by the good quality in paint and the dope ass colors...

which, if they had some of tha shit we gotta work with, i dont think they could do it over there....

then again i know they have some ruff spots and you gotta go quickly to, thats another factor which im talking about, shittier paint in those quick spots just doesnt cut it...

feel me?

teaser

Guest SE4_2002

cmeup

These kinda comments aggravate me soo much, how long do you think Montana and molotow have been sold over here?? Well the answer is not long and you only really get it from mailorder so if you have to rack your paint then your fucked, cos the rackable paint is stuff like plasticote and such like which is a hell of a lot worse than either Krylon or Rusto.. As for growing up on paint, London in the early eighties was using Carplan and such like which is again a lot worse than either Krylon or Rusto..So before you come up with these excuse`s do some background work first..

fucking excuses

se-4!~!~ tell it how it is!!

Cmeup, I can tell you didn't mean to be disrespectful with your post, but what you said is ignorant bullshit!!

Its so pathetic all these little excuses everyone makes for there lack of painting. My paint, I work, blah blah blah.

News Flash!! Half the writers you all arse kiss and assume are graff losers, hold down a job, social life, girl, family, AND paint. It's called being organised, dedicated, and requires being an insomniac. You need some stability in your life to paint regulary over a long time.

Also there are a lot of bums too, no doubt, but I find they go in a few years, jail drugs etc.

I'm rambling, but what I mean is don't make excuses, adapt or die!

Some of the best trains and walls EVER have been done using fucking drivle for paint, also under intense time pressure. I can speak for my city and say spray paks with the fucking blue push down nozzles is what most people used to outline with. Tuxan or buntlack were used like gold dust.

Now we all use local paint, we are just inquesitive, we get shit house local paint, put some cheap thick shit in it, put on a pink dot, and ACTION! This is old paint, we just find new ways of achieving our goals with what we have. The only new addition is the fat cap, which I'm sure most people can get there hands on.

I've done plenty of 10 min panels using rusto and krylon, no excuses. I actually recently did a back jump in 4 min with a popsicle orange krylon fill and killrust black outline, then some no name brand chisle nib for band and shines. SKILL or be SKILLED.

Also, to stick up for the British contingent, some of the old shit that came out of London was and still is some of the freshest shit done on walls and trains period! This was using water for paint. we thought we had it bad, but I had friends painting over there in the late eighties or early nineties can't remember.... "strawberry hill", and they said it was unbelievably crap!

It's all handed to writers now, hardly anyones finding new ways, or using there own shit, its like go to such and such hip hop store get ya fucking "writers" paint, and chek a mag, take some styles and your a writer. Humbug! Boring!

I'ts late, and I'm tired, and I'm talking shit, hope you get my drift.

GOODNIGHT!~

I sound like I'm 40.

Guest SE4_2002

Skumbaluckah

I wasn`t dissing the carplan my man, just trying in vain to get a point across..reeeeeespect..

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

I know ;)

I had a dream a few days ago, that included a note pad and it had SE4_2002 written on it! No joke, I think I need to get out more. :crazy:

Nope you are one of a very small selection of Lucky people..hehe

It`s all about the japlac silver with the gold japlac nozzle ya`ll, now that fat!! What happened to th Japlac silvers can`t find em anywhere no longer..

Guest SE4_2002

Originally posted by sofarok

japlac black was the shiz...cant find it now tho....

Good ol Suspect does em Sofa..everything except the silvers..

Let me tell you how it was for me....

In the mid 80's we had Carplan, duplicolor, and the odd can of Rose pink or may green Buntlack that was made to last for about 4 pieces - few stars and bubbles on each joint! About 88 we discovered smoothrite for outlines, one of my favourite paints of all time, it a pity they (Finnegans) bowed to the pressure of London Transport and changed the formula of it, no more stained tubes, no more decent outline paint.

Belton, Auto k, Multona, whatever you want to call it, became available to me in 91, but we had to travel to Hounslow to buy it or a couple of little plots in the sticks to rack it. Cyclestyle from hycote also provided me with a couple of nice colours. Japlac became the outline paint of choice for a year or two, nice and thick once you got some of the pressure out of it, but only in Black, red or white.

I went to an event in Scotland in 93 and discovered this def fresh paint which looked like lynx deodorant, Hycote double concentrate, the best thing since smoothrite and in about 100 (car) colours, pity it was only in 150ml cans. The early 90's also saw lots of uk writers heading to Holland to buy or rack the Lovely Sparvar, Flexa or rainbow paint and smash the subways.

In 95 some kid brought back this funny paint from Spain, Montana or something, didnt see that again in the UK for a couple of years!

The point is until recently you yanks had some of the best paint in the world, its just that the European paint companies have raised the game and the likes of rusto and krylon have fallen behind.

Personally I like your paint I loaded up my rucksack on the way back from SF with 35 cans of the lovely American Accents, Standard Rusto and a couple of nice krylons.

It's all paint, its the way you use it that matters........

Guest catwash

Stop that Leak was insane stuff! I remember trying to bomb with it using the stock caps and that rubber mess flew out all over my school clothes - used a tin of the silver on a panel about 8 years ago and it stained the carriage harder than anything I've used since.. big up the Rubber Duck

Guest JIB37

Going to the Wheelhouse....

Buying Vauxhaull Carmine Red and other 6oz. tins of car paint...

And then watching it melt into the wall...

I heard that you can go rack dope shit in Germany, but like SE_4 said, you're fucked if you don't have a mailorder or a mate that sells it.

Archived