3000 cal a day

jah

my metabollism is fuckin me over. i need to eat something like 3000 calories a day to gain weight. the only problem with that is im a healthy guy so id have to spend all fuckin day eating healthy foods to reach that amount. who the fuck has the time or the money to eat 3000 calories worth of food a day? am i going to be thin forever??!!? my best solution ive come up with is binge eating. my food consumption on average for a day is usually a small to medium size breakfast, a good size dinner, and mad fuckin munchies. i figure 3/4 of the calories i get each day are from munchies. if i didnt smoke, id be way skinnier. thank god for the munchies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've got the same problem dude.. i'm fit as hell but kinda slim and no matter how much i eat i never put on any weight. if i wasnt so lazy i'd grab a big ole tub of creatine and start working out but fuck that. you could always get some steroids if you're that keen...

avils

yea ive been workin out for a couple years now and im in pretty good shape (the last couple months travelling i fell off a little but... ) but it doesnt matter how much i lift weights or work out, i just get stronger and more toned, not much bigger at all. if i really try and eat a lot and work out all the time i can gain a few pounds. the most i can gain is like 10 pounds but if i dont keep up the eating like mad and exercising non stop i drop it within a couple days. i dont mind being a little slim as long as im toned but i hate dropping weight so fuckin fast if miss a meal for a day or two or dont work out al the time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I probably eat like 5000 calories of crap every day and never go a pound over 130. I know it's a blessing, but I'd like to bulk up a little, you know... Beer,

El Mamerro

i know a lot of chicks like skinny dudes. and i dont necessarily want to be big, just a little bigger. im pretty happy with my pysique i just wish it was easier to maintain the weight i wanted once i got there. they know skinny motherfuckers got big dicks!! haha

Originally posted by jah

avils

yea ive been workin out for a couple years now and im in pretty good shape (the last couple months travelling i fell off a little but... ) but it doesnt matter how much i lift weights or work out, i just get stronger and more toned, not much bigger at all. if i really try and eat a lot and work out all the time i can gain a few pounds. the most i can gain is like 10 pounds but if i dont keep up the eating like mad and exercising non stop i drop it within a couple days. i dont mind being a little slim as long as im toned but i hate dropping weight so fuckin fast if miss a meal for a day or two or dont work out al the time.

man you sound exactly like me.. welcome to the world of the 'super fast metabolism'... chicks will tell you it's a blessing but fuck that. my only suggestion is 'creatine' which is like a muscle/weight gain substance. but you gotta make sure you have a work out routine while taking that stuff otherwise you just turn into another 2 bob slob...

yea i thought about creatine a couple times but i always ruled it out. i hear that shit ha some fucked up side affects. a lot of the weight you gain from that is just retained water too cus you need to drink like a gallon of water each day so your muscles dont cramp up. plus, if you lift all the time then you stop working out all together for a couple weeks or months then you try lifting again its agrivating as fuck when you cant put up as much as you used to be able to. at least to me. i hate that shit and it almost makes me want to just say fuck it and quit working out. thats kinda what i think it would be like to take creatine for a while and stop all the sudden. once you reached your goal and decided to stop taking it, youd have mad less energy and it would just annoy the fuck out of me and probably make me not want to work out as much. so yea, fuck creatine.

same problem with me.... I need to eat like 2500 calories just to maintain my weight... I cant gain it at all, doesnt happen. I tried stupid amounts of beer, eating pasta right before bed, massive amounts of junk food, working out, nothing works. Ive managed to gain some, but I have to eat constantly. The easiest thing to do is a minimun of for PB&J sandwhiches a day, in addition to everything else you eat, but you have to keep it up... actaully, that what Im going to go do right now.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by El Mamerro

, you know... Beer,

El Mamerro

for some reason that part sounded funny...

sounds like all you motherfuckers wanna get like 20 lbs in a month or two

i used creatine and whey protine and eating like 3 large meals a day also working out a muscle every other day for 3 years i went from 135 to 160 and all i worked out was probably 3 to 4 months per year it takes patience and dedication to keep on a daily routine im still kinda scrawny for 6ft but i dont give a fuck, size aint shit i think bruce lee was some where around 5'6' or less and weiged like 145 but dude was cut, quick and smart and could take out some people twice his size. oh well i hope ya all good luck in trying to get to be the size you want..

Dunno if it's been said or not cuz i just scrolled odwn but, SMOKE WEED, the mucnhies will get you eatin, i mean hey, look at the guys in cypress hill, theyre not exactly fit nowadays are they?

i have a dumb fast metabolism and love it, i'm a drunk and i eat whatever i want and i'm still in good shape.

by the way jah, cigarettes speed up your metabolism, not slow it down as you stated earlier. you need to stop smoking and it will help a little bit.

Guest Canadiano

Didn't Bruce Lee have an incredible wrist to forearm ratio? I hear that guy was obsessed with the forearms. he had an incredible grip, from what I hear.

Archived