Smoking Cigarettes...

REGULATOR

Re: god damn, i'm runnin out of pennies but here's 2 more cents

Originally posted by ANSWER

And for the record, i hate when kids smoke to look cool too, because i know i'm addicted, and when i have some A&F mother fucker come up to me to bum a cigarette only to blow smoke out his mouth i get pissed, cause he's one: smoking on my expense two: cause it's serioiusly dumb. It's sad that people even worry about looking cool, that shouldn't even be an issue. But thanks to, sorry to bring it up again, but Corporate America runnin shit, AMERICA�. Were all just a bunch of corporate robots wheeling around doing corporate business to make sure things are so called "happy". but anyways i'm running out of breath, and i'm sure your runnin out of patience reading this, so i'll take a step to avoid carple-tunnel and quit. peeeace

word i hate that shit too...so many kids here smoke stoges but they only do it to look...and to be honest i dont think it does because i kno its fake...but o well...their loss when they get addicted....i rarely ever smoke stoges, maybe after blazing up but i dont walk up and down the streets with a stoge in my mouth trying to look cool

i hang out with alot of asian ricer kids and all they do is smoke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i FUKN HATE ciggarettes

my mates smoke em, and all that smoke blowing in my face and my clothes reaking off it after ive bin around them

fukn hate it!

and in the cars

ewww

they ash out the window and BAM!

the dam ash hits me in the eye or sumthing

fukn shits me

back on the board...

Cigarette smokers usually smoke to cope with problems but in the meantime it's a health problem smoking. and people around you who dont smoke find smoking to be annoying usually so it's all a big problem.

if the cigarettes keep going up in price u'll see that more people will quit anyways, cause not all 15 year old rebels can roll cigarettes without getting their roller taken away by mommy and daddy.

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

im a fucking rebel against ppl who smoke i hate smoking i hate ciggerettes yall need to take a look at them truth commercials them things are the shit

CANCER STICKS BLOW

those commercials make me want to start smoking again.

and to regulator about getting china and india hooked on cigarettes, they already are. EVERYBODY in china smokes. and i wouldn't be surprised if it were the same in india.

Archived