RFC & KGB CREWS

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW ya gave me flashbacks of the old crew i havent been around in many years but i still rember them days like they just happend no one was fucking with us not even the cops yo i remember one day me CA,RAST, ARK, MISTRO, I EVEN THINK FAT FA WAS THERE R.I.P but we were taging on the 6 train and when we got to the stop so undercover steped to ARK for taking tag and ARK cold snuffed him FOR THE GETAWAY NOW THATS GANGSTA YA NEW KIDS IS SOFT...

MAD RESPECT TO CA, RAST, SEDI R.I.P., BUDA, BUSTA, MENACE, MISTRO,RAY1,FED, RISK,DRUNK ASS RES, FA R.I.P PRT, DOA, AND ANYONE I FORGOT SORRY BUT BIG UP RUN FOR COVER

hey hey hey i remeber ne3 ,came to my crib in the bronx once we made some home mades with some marsh and on our way back to the ville on the 4 we got baged by this dt catchin tags and the nigga was jockin the marker so much he caught a tag himself then let us go shit was so dope back then DOAONE RFC DFA KGB KST

• 2 months later...

Archived