why is 12ozprophet so fucking addicting?

LadyKrink

really i dont understand why the fuck i am always on this shit. I mean when im home im always on the computer checking out this website and when im not home i always find myself talking to people who are either on this website 24/7 themselves or know me caz i posted flicks of their shit on this site. why are you people so addicted to this website?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stapler

Cause the real world got boring a while ago..............You get to help solve other peoples problems.???????

hi my name is when... and im a 12oz addict

ive been addicted since 1999 and it has only grown worse

i dont personally know anyone else that posts on here

and i dont talk about it with others

thats how we get dipshits on here

good day.

Guest Dyptheria

naw, i heard about fools selling their kids into prostitution so they can afford 1 hour of internet time at a cafe, just to check out 12oz.

Originally posted by Dyptheria

naw, i heard about fools selling their kids into prostitution so they can afford 1 hour of internet time at a cafe, just to check out 12oz.

well i heard that insted of tricking their kids out

they gutted them and sold them as human handbags

cause we all know that alligator bags are soooo played

babys make good travel on bags

while teens make great luggage bags

or so ive heard :huh?:

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by willy.wonka

lookin good girl, email me when you turn 21...;)

usually, a girl that's already showing off her body at 17, will look busted by the time she's 21. just my observation of what i've seen repeatedly in my life. doesn't always happen though...

i just go on once in a while and respond to selective threads. ill check sometimes and if there arent any threads that sound good i just bounce. i usually go on if im really fuckin bored and dont feel like doing anything else. or, as in this situation, when im stoned and just want to listen to music and need something chill to do.

Originally posted by colour

SHUT THE HELL UP AND SHOW ME YOUR SNATCH.

and shit...

for it to matter that much to you makes me nervous... i can see you touching little girls in your sexually depraved future

but iceberg... why is 12 oz so addicting? you say... well its a party in my computer, thats why im here, i have like a bazillion fuckin posts now. ive never even bothered to register on message boards, or come back twice, but guess what? you fuckers turned me into a dork

Archived