Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOLR....LED

tips on breaking the ice with ladies on the phone/in person ect ect.

Recommended Posts

i dont have any i just needed some ...

i can tlk to them in person is alot easier but on the phone i dont know i have nothing to say...i met this girl down town got her number and now i dont know what to say to her when calling her....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del

oooh i feel your pain.... i can talk to the females in person pretty good. over the internet....well thats easy. but over the phone...thats just awkward for me. i hear their voices but cant see them....how i dread the silence. and, as a result, my personal life has suffered. its true. its damn true. so many girls tell me to call them. SO many. im not even trying to brag. my brother gets back from the gym....monster, i saw jenny at the gym, she says call her. monster, charla was at the gym, she says to call her, shes a nice girl. and ill see girls at someones house....monster!!! call me, ok!?! yeah yeah, i will! but its some psychological fear that is stopping me from calling them. good god, if i ever get the gusto to make phone calls, watch out world, monster will be taking your women.

 

 

seriously,someone drop the advice. PGW, i thought you were a mack? or what about the DPC? they have pictures of good looking girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by the A squad

what i meant was dentine ice always breaks the ice when talk to the ladies:D :D

hahaha...your killin me softly man funny shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by the A squad

(dentyne) ice

:crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just give her a...

 

heya baby (in bad 70s swinger voice)

followed by a growl (like reow reow!)

 

then let the awkward silence consume you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455

I usually spot girls chilling at the bar or whereever....sometimes I talk to them and sometimes I don't....it depends,however,I have had the most luck giving them the "silent treatment"....I sit there drinking my beer and doodling on napkins or writing poetry and usually get them to talk to me first-I like it better that way.....then you just take it from there....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha i like your new signature 455

all my roommates and friends call me a dirtbag

i come home from work covered in oil and grease

 

did you know that cheese gets grease off your hands and arms better than anything else ever invented? the only downside is that you smell like cheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455

you know When,sometimes I go painting before I head out to the clubs and most of time still have paint residue all over my fingers....when I get bummed though and need to clean it off-I usually wash my hands with dirt and pebbles----then rinse them off in the bathroom...----your signature should be "The Grease Monkey NightOwl"....I know I can relate...I work on old cars all of the time-hence,the name "455".you can't beat those engines....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

A good ice breaker is always a hammer......

 

 

dude, i was gonna say that. focker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 455

your signature should be "The Grease Monkey NightOwl"....I know I can relate...I work on old cars all of the time-hence,the name "455".you can't beat those engines....

 

word on the 455 i was wondering if it meant what i thought it meant

hmm yes the grease monkey nightowl... nice

i think it will go into service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude, its not that hard talkin to girls on the phone. just talk about small shit and itll usually go somewhere from there if theyre talkative too. and if not just ask little insignificant questions to avoid an awkward silence until that leads somewhere. if it doesnt, it wasnt meant to be. a girl will talk to you if shes interested.

 

peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^yeah i would go wiht some of the above advice for sure, but it all depends on what your motive for talking with them on the phone is. Usually if a girl wants you to call her she will want to go out at a later date, so you can discuss that. otherwise i suggest small talk and such, ask them about thmeselves, girls love to talk about their life and such. ask them what thier favorite movie is, and why she liked it. then maybe suggest that she come over your house and you could watch it together. another thing is to just bring up good experiences you have had with her even if it was just a funny moment. It will remind her that she liked you and would want to hang out with you more. I hope this helps, just some ideas i had.....

 

 

NIK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

hey wussup,this is bla bla bla...

i just decided to try to give you a call...see what she says..then say oh,could you hold for a sec...put the phone to the side a little bit and say..oh yeah baby,suck that cock just like that...pick the phone back up and say, well,im kinda busy right now,but after im done, how about if i come pick you up?"

 

 

i was off to a good start....:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by willy.wonka

hey wussup,this is bla bla bla...

i just decided to try to give you a call...see what she says..then say oh,could you hold for a sec...put the phone to the side a little bit and say..oh yeah baby,suck that cock just like that...pick the phone back up and say, well,im kinda busy right now,but after im done, how about if i come pick you up?"

 

 

i was off to a good start....:)

 

woo wee thats a good one

nothing like getting a girl jealous

jealousy makes them all randy and such

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BeetNIK

^^^^yeah i would go wiht some of the above advice for sure, but it all depends on what your motive for talking with them on the phone is. Usually if a girl wants you to call her she will want to go out at a later date, so you can discuss that. otherwise i suggest small talk and such, ask them about thmeselves, girls love to talk about their life and such. ask them what thier favorite movie is, and why she liked it. then maybe suggest that she come over your house and you could watch it together. another thing is to just bring up good experiences you have had with her even if it was just a funny moment. It will remind her that she liked you and would want to hang out with you more. I hope this helps, just some ideas i had.....

 

 

NIK

 

the movie setup is bait an hook. i liked that one im gonna have to work with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha. yea. and then tell her, "i wanna bite yo butt!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×