Finders Keepers I fucking hate you. (POPGUNWAR JOURNAL DE 07-07-02)

JoeyLawrence

Hi. I fucking hate you. That is the daily feeling over here in the brain of me. If I ever see another happy couple walking down the street I will projectile vomit. FUCK YOU HAPPY PEOPLE. I am 100% drugged to fuck and that is my only comfort I have nowadays. I hate straightedge I hate nonstraightede. I hate people who are bipolar and I hate myself. My fagass brother listens to trance music and that pisses me off. Fuck you techno loving bitches in your gay ass hondas. FUCK YOU. and another thing....FUCK people always going into my personal business. WHY ARE YOU SO ANTISOCIAL PGW? WHY?!!?!?! BECAUSE you all fuckin sicken me. I only like hate and hate pretty much everything. Very few things bring smiles to my face and warmth to my heart. Of these things are, money, the maakies, free stuff, pills, and girls looking at me without laughing. (a rarity) Im terminally lazy, and a workaholic at the same time. Currently I am drawing some cartoons for a prestigious publication, and that is another thing that makes me smile. Cartoons. I HATE ex girlfriends. I fucking hate them. You talk to them on the phone and they rub it in how cool they are that they get to hang out with professional crotchrocket racers. wowwwwwwwww. FUCK YOU. FUCK THEM. You know what else pisses me off? White kids wanting to be black. MANNNNN I dunno, thats your own deal and do what you will i guess...but that shit is just stupid.... wearing fubu and listening to NO LIMIT does not make you harder. It just makes you a fucking moron. FUCK HIP HOP. I know that term is so overused on here but I just need to vent. If you dont want to read this then simply hit the "back" button. You know what to do.

And another thing.............. do VIRGIN females even exist anymore?????? FUCK!!!!!!!! everytime I fall for a girl she tells me shes fucked like 20 dudes. WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Im also really craving some chili cheese fries and horchata but I dont have a motherfucking car and I gotta conserve my cash because motherfuckers that owe me money are droppin like flies. If your friend owes you $200 and loses his job is that YOUR fault? FUCK NO. GOD DAMN IM FUCKIN pissed right now. Im on 2 norcos and this shit isnt making me relaxed at all. MOTHERFUCK. Tomorrow morning I will be happy because I get to go get bloody and nab some more painkillers. The scripts will be flowin. Another thing that pisses me off is THE ADVENTURES OF PETE AND PETE....I LOVE THAT SHOW....and I want to purchase ALL the episodes....but I go on fucking fag ass ebay and find out that that shit costs like $50 FUCK that shit. AND I cant even find parker lewis cant lose episodes. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK. I havent showered today and thats fuckin awesome. My hair is all greasy and standing off my head like a foot all fucked up stellar modular death steez. Im stoked. Damn. I realized today that fashion is a fucking joke. If you wanna see some good jokes go to .... http://www.maakies.com That site is the best. Im gonna promote that shit for my bro millionaire. Go read some fucking cartoons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by PopGunWar

If I ever see another happy couple walking down the street I will projectile vomit. FUCK YOU HAPPY PEOPLE.

my daily thought, exactly. I hate when a girl YOU like flirts with you, so you think she likes you. And it makes you happy. Then you see her around and you realize, oh wait, she flirts with EVERY guy. IM NOT SPECIAL TO HER. WHORE. SLUT. Then you go to hang out with her, but she has to leave in an hour to date some fucking baseball fag that is balding! HES BALDING! I have hair, how about you stop being a whoreslut and date me?!?! GOOD IDEA C.A.D!! But wait!! I'm sorry, i only like you AS A FRIEND.

FUCK BEING FRIENDS

yeah... sometimes i hate everything BUT sleep.

NOW YOU KNO WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ME!!! HOLY SHIT YOU DESCRIBE WHAT GOES ON IN MY MIND 22 hours a day...the other 2 im high like right now and i feel tony the tiger GRRRRRRRRRRRRRATE!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKIN HATE SEEING COUPLES THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF

I HATE THE WAY GIRLS THESE DAYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING SLUTS THAT ARE SUCKING FOOTBALL JOCK COCK IN THE FRESHMAN YEAR AT HIGH AND MY FINGERS HURT FROM PRESSINF SHIFT SO IM SWITHCING THE CAPLOCKS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS ALSO TURNING INTO A MOTHER FUCKIN RICE ROCKET LOVER GOD DAMMIT AND WHATS EVEN MORE DEPRESSING IS THAT HES ONLY IN 7TH GRADE AND HES GETTING MORE GAME THAN I HAVE RIGHT NOW...HES FUCKIN MACKING ON CHICKS IN SECRET SPOTS AND THE MOST I HAVE DONE SO FAR IS GRAB A GIRLS BREAST AND GET SMACKED!!! FUCK LIFE ITS MOTHER UFCKIN UNFAIR AND I WANT TO KILL SOME ONE RIGHT NOW...DRUGS SOLVE EVERYTHING....MAN IM HIGH AS FUCK BUT I FEEL SORTA GOOD EVEN THOUGH IM SAYING THIS SHIT BUT TRUST ME I FEEL MAD AT SHIT WHEN IM SOBER AS FUCK BUT LIKE RIGHT NOW THAT SHIT ISNT BOTHERIN MY THAT MUCH...IM TYPING THAT SHIT BUT LIKE I AINT FEELING IT YA KNO!!

Guest Canadiano

I'm seeing a beautiful twenty year old virgin. I have good taste, too, and this one is a bomb, stylistic oriental broad.

Guest Canadiano

and I'm trying to see another virgin, this time it's a Korean. She has ben my crush for the past ten years. That's for another thread, though.

Diazepam ( Valium )

Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride ( Flexeril )

Carisoprodol ( Soma, Sopridol )

Metaxalone ( Skelaxin )

How It Works

The muscle-relaxing effects of these drugs are most likely the result of their ability to depress the central nervous system. They are also called sedatives.

Why It Is Used

Muscle relaxants may be helpful when severe muscle spasms follow the start of back pain.

Diazepam (Valium) and carisoprodol (such as Soma) are not recommended for use by pregnant women, older adults, or people who have depression or a history of drug or alcohol addiction.

How Well It Works

The primary benefit of these drugs is their tranquilizing (sedative) effect.

:dazed: :dazed: :) :)

Guest Canadiano

^^ you bastard. Are you talking about the effeects these drugs could have on women that you could potentially take advantage of? fuck that! I'm sure you're not serious, but still - don't even joke. Or if you do, make it more obvious that you are joking. Look at me - I'm so righteous! And I live in a van down by the river!

there are plenty of good girls out there. probably not the ones who are all doped up on pills and shit but... if you didnt have such a bad attitude youd probably have a better chance and end up having more fun. you have to look for chicks and try to find ones that arend sluts. i guess thats hard when youre broke though... take a bong rip.... thatll cheer you up.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I have 30-some odd perks right now. I'm about to eat a few and then look for a job (or maybe just the first part). WEeeeeeeeee.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by spiral

do VIRGIN females even exist anymore??????

yes. living proof.

see, I told you. Hopefully Spiral isn't 13 or something, 'cuz that ain't proof.

REGULATOR:

"I FUCKIN HATE SEEING COUPLES THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF...."

you'd love me and kissmyass....ask popgunwar!! ;) nah we're a nice couple. we show pda's but not down the throat pda's. fuck that. i hate that shit. we're nice people.

"I HATE THE WAY GIRLS THESE DAYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING SLUTS....."

i'm not like that. thank god :)

"MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS ALSO TURNING INTO A MOTHER FUCKIN RICE ROCKET LOVER GOD DAMMIT AND WHATS EVEN MORE DEPRESSING IS THAT HES ONLY IN 7TH GRADE AND HES GETTING MORE GAME THAN I HAVE RIGHT NOW..."

i'm telling you!! mother fucking fobs. ;)

Archived