One day in September...

onemanband

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059H77.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

Now who does'nt like a bit of terrorism, and this Documentry shows how wrong it can sometimes get...set in Munich Germany during the 1972 Olympic games. These were the games that were supposed to make up for the Nazi propoganda games held during WW2. A group of Palestinian terrorists decide it would be best to take Israeli hostages (Israeli wrestling team) and off them one by one in return for the freedom of 200 Palestinian political prisoners...Amazing imagery of balaclaved terrorists in the middle of Olympic Athletes running and jumping and the like..you know how olympians get....set to a soundtrack of Led zep and Deep purple...and amazing part of history and the imagery is both unsettling yet funky in a 70's type of way. The way it all turns out is shocking and i found myself shaking my head at the absolute botch job the german police made of the situation, unbelievably Germany of all places did'nt have a anti-terrorist force until 2 days after the death of everone, except one, in that particular incident...i highly recommend it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

I wouldnt mind seeing that documentry. That shit was fucking tripped out though, my parents said it came as a huge shock to everyone that witnessed it on TV in Australia.

Archived