CANADA IS ON FIRE

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

also...

montreal is all the fucking rage between like 2 dudes outta the clique

ever since they been there

"ohhh im goin to montreal, montreal this, montreal that"

i think their headin back up there in like 2 weeks

i just sit back and say shit like "fuck montreal"

but deep, deep down inside, theres a little spark, of the slightest canadien interest, where i can rock out to all the rock music i dont listen to while getting drunk in the woods and shootin shit with a gun

Guest --zeSto--

^ umm... makros isn't canadian

Is that what you thought? Because the cyber-entity known as Makrayon

is no canuk.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by mapo wc

since when must you be canadian for your house to burn?

makro doesnt live in a house. so it doesnt matter anyways.

Haha, welcome to what we here in CO have been experiencing for a while. And damn, you kids get all fired up about stupid stuff. You were arguing about fires.

And mapo: your just bitter, once beleive your life is good, your life will be good, its all about outlook. I know you think your life sucks, so why not just try it. You have nothing to loose.

Originally posted by mapo wc

lets hope makros' home is set on fire so we dont have to put up with his intentionally strange way of putting words together to make himself come across as 'weird'.

i had a reply to this, but then i realized i'm not even going to waste my time proving myself to another internet kid on the oppositioin. awesome, you think i want to be odd and WEIRD then fine, smoke blunts....but i do guarantee you that if you knew me in person and knew me enough for me to say that you are a good friend, you would certainly catch me speaking in such a manner without thought...as if it was some kind of odd freestyle.

dance dance dance

i love c.

i came online and was looking at the aol weather thingy for my area, and it said "smoke", im thinking to myself, what the fuck is going on? i looked outside and realized that these clouds i thought were rainclouds were smoke, and that it was ok for me to go out and paint trains now.

fucking wierd ass canada man.

my bands playing some shows in some crazy ass canadian towns that im pretty sure don't really exist.

Archived